The Cheapest Soda Pop in Disney World…

…OK, maybe not the cheapest (Club Cool is free after all), but certainly close! I came upon this vending machine on the third floor of the Contemporary Resort, tucked between the fitness center and the styling salon. 20 oz. bottles of soda pop for $1.25!? I was shocked and had to take a picture for proof.

Contemporary Resort 3rd Floor Vending Machine

Contemporary Resort 3rd Floor Vending Machine

Since seeing this vending machine, I’ve checked others on property. 20 oz. bottles are $2+ even in laundry rooms. If anyone can find a cheaper vending machine onstage, let me know! I’ll send you a Disney pin!

1. Not a vending machine but Coke products are currently 3 for $3.33 at the Hess stations on property,
    john

2. admin says:

Thanks, John! Great to see the purple van on the food blog!

That’s a great price! And, if at the Boardwalk, it’s as close as a vending machine…

3. thats funny!
    I’m not suprised, the third floor is also home to the executive offices at the Contemp.
    Good find!

4. admin says:

Craig — Thanks! I’m always tempted to sneak around back there, but I never have the guts! ;-)

5. KW says:

We’re staying at BLT in November 2011. I am going to have to see if the price has increased in the past two years!

KW — Let us know what you find out!

7. MIChessGuy says:

I came across this machine just a few weeks ago, and indeed it is still cheap. For some reason I am remembering $1.50 as the price. But, I can’t swear to that, could just be that my memory has faded. Either way, $1.25 or $1.50, it’s a great deal, and in fact there is a similarly cheap snack machine right next to it. I grabbed a cheap soda and some pita chips and hung around the CR’s main level for a while, looking at the mural, the gameroom, etc.

Ooh, thanks for the update, MIChessGuy!!!