Too much happening to do individual posts on each! Just wanted to give you a run-down!
News and Reminders:
1. The Tomorrowland Terrace Cafe in the Magic Kingdom is open (and available for online booking) August 16, 23 and 30; and September 6, 13, 20 and 27. Click the link to book online and see sample menu items.
3. Epcot’s Mexico is scheduled to open its Cava del Tequila on August 28th (Friday!).
4. You can book the Magic Kingdom’s Diamond Horseshoe (temporary table-service location) from now through October 3rd. Click the link to book online.
5. 8/27 Update: The Wishes Dessert Party has been extended through November 1st, 2009!
1. I was on the phone with a Tables in Wonderland cast member who mentioned that the discounted Food and Wine Festival seminar registration rates would become available to the general public on Friday, August 28th. Rumor only, folks, but this would be great, as those of us who want to experience several of the seminars can save a bunch of cash!