Thanksgiving is one week from today, so for those of you who are thinking about heading to Disney for the big day (and saving yourself from some serious dish washing!), I’ve gathered a few Thanksgiving-y and Food-y posts and links for you!
Disney Thanksgiving News and Info Round-Up
1. Wondering where to have your Thanksgiving dinner at Disney? Head over to our Disney Food Blog post about the Best Restaurants for Thanksgiving in Disney World, where we post the winners of our reader poll on the topic.
2. Of course, many Disney restaurants offer special Thanksgiving meals for the holiday, and Disney Moms Panelist, Erin Foster, was kind enough to share the menus from her special holiday last year. This might give you an idea of what to expect in Disney restaurants for Thanksgiving dinner:
Specs include the Noodle Station serving American food for lunch and Asian cuisine for dinner, and the Diamond Horseshoe opening as counter service for lunch and table service for dinner. Visit DReport’s Soft Opening blog at the link above for more info.
4. Disney Parks Blog reminds us of an exciting Thanksgiving dinner event at Disneyland.
5. The Disney Blog shares specifics about Thanksgiving dinner at Orlando’s Downtown Disney. Plan for Thanksgiving at Fulton’s Crab House, Portobello, or Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe!
6. StudiosCentral.com has the latest on who’s serving special Thanksgiving menus at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. (I’ve heard great things about Thanksgiving at the Brown Derby, and I bet Thanksgiving dinner at “mom’s table” in 50′s Prime Time Cafe would be fun… .)
7. OC Register gives some great info on Where to Eat Thanksgiving Dinner in Disneyland.