A Chocolate Mickey Waffle and Holiday Dole Whip?! It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas…

Extra, extra! Read all about it! The holidays bring even more fun changes to the Walt Disney World resort dining experience!

Who ever thought they’d see a chocolate Mickey waffle?! Well, here it is! This was found by Erin Foster and family at the Crystal Palace buffet!
choc mickey waffle

And when you order your Dole Whip at Aloha Isle this holiday season, get ready for a shock! It’ll be green if you order pineapple, and green and pink if you order a swirl!
holiday dole whip

Stay tuned to the Disney Food Blog for more edible Holiday treats, including a round-up of the Gingerbread Resort decor, as the season rolls on!

Thanks again to Erin Foster and family for the great photos! (I feel like I was right there on vacation with them…how about you?)

1. Ryan says:

I saw the Dole Whips when I was down a few weeks ago. It was startling some people to say the least! But, I imagine, they are still as scrumptious as always!

Ryan — I read on one message board that there was a constant expectation that it would taste like mint! I wonder how tired those CMs get of explaining the change…

3. Mallory says:

I would kill for a mickey waffle right now… junior here in college and finals suck!

Bummer, Mallory! Just think — a month off is just around the corner! Good luck!

5. I have to say, I had that chocolate mickey waffle at CP…not so good.

A sad start to the reviews, MM, sad indeed ;-)

7. Jean-Marie says:

When a friend and I went on Veteran’s Day, they asked if she wanted the holiday Dole whip and if I wanted the holiday vanilla. We were stopped by quite a few people asking what we were enjoying =o)

Jean-Marie — Does that mean you can get the non-holiday colors, too?

9. Jones says:

It just one week for my trip, but I canĀ“t wait to try them.

Looking forward to your review, Jones!

11. That’s wild! They were serving a pumpkin and vanilla swirl ice cream at “Sleepy Hollow” in the Magic Kingdom. The vanilla was tinted blue for the last Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party of 2009 on November 1st.

No WAY, Amanda!!! That’s awesome!

13. [...] Food Blog of all the yummy treats that are on sale now at Disney World. From Holiday Brownies to Holiday-Colors Dole Whip’s. What I wouldn’t give for smell-o-vision right [...]