- Disney’s California Food and Wine Festival details and event information
- New Angus Burgers at Pecos Bill’s in WDW (plus a tasting review)
- WDW Tables in Wonderland February Dining Events
- Valentine’s Day dining options in WDW and DL
- WDW has confirmed the Epcot Italy pizzeria
And here we go — off into the wonderful world of Disney Food posts from this week!
AKLResort.com shares a two food related blog-posts this week: a sample menu for the Kilimanjaro Club Concierge Lounge and info on grocery items available at Animal Kingdom Lodge.
OC Register reports the closure of Disneyland’s Tomorrowland Terrace until this summer. The kitchen is being expanded and renovated.
The WDWToday Podcast aired a Healthy Eating in WDW show with special guest: me. 🙂
The Disney Chick makes what sounds like just about the best soup ever: Roasted Garlic and Gruyere Cream Soup from Victoria and Albert’s.
Heatherw25, an avid scrapbooker, posted a bunch of Disney Food Scrapbooking Lay-outs on her blog this week!
The Disney Parks Blog has some awesome grooms’ cakes from Disney Fairytale Weddings!
Main St. Gazette shares fantastic photos of one of my favorite areas of Disney World — the Sunset Ranch Farmer’s Market.
And, finally, just because when I find things like this on ebay, it’s my job to let you know about them: a Disney Characters Spork Collection.