Disney Food Photo Quiz

Welcome to the first ever Disney Food Blog food quiz! I’m a dork, as you know, and in addition to taking pictures of actual food in Disney parks, I also take pictures of food-related stuff.

While going through photos recently, I came across a bunch of Disney food-related signs/art that I’m pretty sure lots of people just pass right by — but NOT you and me! So, let’s have a little trivia quiz, shall we?

Do you know where to find all of these signs/art pieces in Walt Disney World?
Check out tomorrow’s blog post to see the correct answers! *Spoiler Alert:* Folks are making guesses in the comments ;-)

Photo #1: Hmm…where do they have really big carrots?
King Carrots

Photo #2: Gotta love a place where there’s poetry on the walls…
Pot Dish

Photo #3:
Drop Anchor

Photo #4: This one’s part of a bigger vision.
Stirring

Photo #5: I think this is a tough one — what do you think?
Public Outrage

Photo #6:
Cool Xing

Photo #7: This one is less about the sign and more about the location of the sign…
Red Light

Photo #8:
Eat Here 2

Photo #9: Those who’ve been reading the Disney Food Blog from the very beginning will know this one.
Victory

Photo #10:
Crew Mess

Photo #11: Okay, okay — an easy one. But can you pinpoint exactly where it is?
Norway Foods

Photo #12:
Blackboard

So, how many do YOU know for sure?! ;-) Answers can be found at the bottom of this blog post!

1. Sarah (@Duchess_99) says:

I love photo quizzes!!
    Ok…I’m going to take a stab at this :)
    1. No idea, but I LOVE that sign!
    2. Saana
    3. Min & Bill’s Dockside Diner at DHS
    4. Contemporary Resort mural
    5. Outside the Diamond Horseshoe Saloon??
    6. Outside Ice Station Cool
    7. Backlot Tour??
    8. Restaurantosaurus
    9. No clue
    10. Jungle Cruise Queue
    11. The unload area of Maelstrom
    12. At the Pepper Market a Coronado Springs?

2. I can’t believe I don’t know more. I am going to have to pay more attention to what the decor is where I am eating. Can’t wait to see the answers :)

3. chris says:

These are really tough. I’m just going to be Captain Obvious with #11 and shout NORWAY!

Sarah — Congrats on giving it a go!

A’lis — I’ve been collecting these throughout the years, but I’m always looking for food stuff!

Chris — Woo! Good answer!

5. Gray says:

I am a Disney Foodie failure. I only knew a couple.

But you’re a Disney Foodie Winner to me, Gray. You’re a Disney Foodie Winner to me.

7. Gray says:

LOL! Thanks, AJ!

8. Steph says:

1. The Judge’s Tent – ToonTown MK
    2. Kidani Villiage – DAKL
    3. Min & Bill’s Dockside Diner – DHS
    4. Concourse mural – Contemporary
    5. (tough one) Pecos Bill’s – Frontierland MK
    6. Ice Station Cool – Tomorrowland MK (walkway to ToonTown)
    7. Backlot Express – DHS
    8. Typhoon Lagoon (Not sure exactly where!)
    9. Rosie’s Red Hots – Sunset Blvd. DHS
    10. Jungle Cruise queue – Adventureland MK
    11. Exiting theater from Maelstrom – Norway EC
    12. Pepper Mill – Coronado Springs

How’d I do?

Way go to, Steph!! From first glance, seven out of twelve!

10. Heather says:

I feel like a bad fan that I know only a few. :( And I take zillions of pics, I think I just haven’t been to most of these places? That’s my excuse. ;)

2. AKL?
    3. DHS
    4. Contemp mural
    6. Don’t know the exact name, but it’s behind Test Track, by the coke ad/cooling thing ;)
    10. Jungle Cruise (actually have a pic of this, too ;))
    11. Norway. :P

There’s no such thing as a bad Disney fan, Heather! Thanks for giving the quiz a try!

12. Heather says:

I love this post! I *think* I know 11 of the 12 and have a guess for the last, but I’ll wait until tomorrow to see. Very clever idea!

13. Chip says:

1. The Judge’s Tent in ToonTown
    2. Liberty Tree Tavern
    3. Min & Bill’s Dockside Diner – DHS
    4. Concourse mural at the Contemporary
    5. Frontierland Trading Post
    6. Ice Station Cool – Tomorrowland MK
    7. Backlot Express
    8. Restaurantosaurus
    9. Rosie’s Red Hots
    10. Jungle Cruise
    11. Exiting theater from Maelstrom – Norway EC
    12. Pepper Mill at CS

Is my best guess modifying Steph’s answers :)

14. Number one is Splash Mountain, right? In the exit queue right before you hit Splashdown photos.

Heather — Thanks! It was find to find all of them. Just shows once again how many details Disney has thrown in there — even when lots of people aren’t looking!

Chip — Good guesses! At first glance, another 7 out of 12 right!

George — Interesting how your answer to that one is different from everyone else’s…

16. Jeff C. says:

OMG I only know # 3 for sure – Min & Bills! Egads! I have to go back to Disney now and fix this shortcoming! :p

Jeff — If you go back to Disney World, let me know! We can collaborate on blogs!

18. Steph says:

Rats! Didn’t do as well as I thought I did! Great quiz AJ!

Thanks, Steph!

20. mfeige says:

1. Splash Mountain exit queue
    2. Animal Kingdom Lodge
    3. The Boat/Restaurant in Echo Lake at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
    4. Grand Canyon Concourse in the Contemporary by the Contempo cafe and Chef Mickey’s
    5. I Think that’s the Golden Oak Outpost in the transition between frontierland and Adventureland in the Magic Kingdom
    6. The Cool X-ing sign is from the Coca-Cola related Cool-Zone by Test Track in Epcot
    7. This is at one of my favorite eateries the Sci-Fi Drive in / Writer’s Stop
    8. This is restaurantosourus in Disney’s Animal Kingdom
    9. This is in the Fairfax Farmer’s Market section of Disney’s Hollywood Studios
    10. Okay you finally completely stumped me I have no idea.
    11. Norway in Epcot’s World Showcase
    12. I also have no idea :-/

Thanks for the great quiz!

Matt

mfeige — Great to see you over here! :-) Good job on the quiz; you got a lot of the ones I wouldn’t have a clue about if I hadn’t taken the pics! You can see the answers on today’s blog!