Duck Three Ways

Disney’s Hollywood Brown Derby Restaurant currently has a dish on the menu called Duck Two Ways:

Duck Two Ways
House Cured Pastrami with a Vanilla-White Balsamic Melon Pear Salad, and Braised Leg
with a Ginger Carrot Puree, and Natural Reduction 28.00

But I thought we could do them one better. Here’s the DisneyFoodBlog’s Duck THREE Ways:

Chef Donald

Chef Donald

Beach-Bound Donald

Beach-Bound Donald

Safari Donald

Safari Donald

You can find these dressed-up Donalds at Chef Mickey’s in the Contemporary Resort, Cape May Cafe Character Breakfast at the Beach Club Resort, and Tusker House Safari Breakfast in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!

HA! Love it. We had duck two ways at the Tables in Wonderland dinner too. I was kind of scared (not a big cooked duck fan, Donald is another story) but it was really delicious.

ANYway! Love this as usual! ;)

Zanna — I always like what I try in Disney World — even if it’s not something I’d normally eat. I think it has a lot to do with the atmosphere ;-)

Stephanie — How can anyone not like Donald!? Have you seen the new Donald Duck Hallmark toy?

Christine — Agreed and Agreed!

Sarah — I hear you! I think the Easter Donald would drive my cat crazy, though!

Rori — To the Duck, indeed!

Heidi — Thanks, Heidi! He’s so cute, isn’t he?

I’ve loved Donald for a long time. I think it goes back to (warning:nostalgia and randomness follow) my childhood. My brother’s middle name is Donald. My sister and I convinced him that ‘Duck” was part of his name, too, so always introduced himself as ‘Jason Donald Duck Rogers’ – it still cracks me up!

Janna — That is, beyond a doubt, the best thing I’ve heard all day. It makes me want to return to my childhood, have a younger sibling, and convince them to introduce themselves as a Disney character. Awesome.

Donald is my favorite Disney character, and so I always find it a little horrifying that they serve duck at Disney World. I mean good grief! They wouldn’t serve mouse, would they???