Look Who I Found in Disneyland!

Our favorite mouse can be found all over Disneyland! Here are some of my favorite ways that Mickey Mouse showed up in foodie form on my Disneyland trip…

Mickey Pretzel with Cheese in Tomorrowland

Mickey Bread in Disney's California Adventure

A Mickey-Head Design Brownie in Disney's Grand Californian Resort

Mickey Veggies

The Classic Mickey Cookie

Designer Mickey Cupcake Toppers

Where are some of YOUR favorite spots to find the Big Cheese?!

Comments

One of my favorites was at Food and Wine Festival Last year. The Sour Cream on top of my Pirogie was in the shape of a mickey head like frosting :) Something SO Simple but effective :)

2. Lillian C. says

Oh there’s our favorite breakfast spot, the River Belle terrace and the famous Mickey Mouse pancakes! Delicious….

3. Betty says

Mickey waffles of course! I also see the Mickey veggies every tim ei go food shopping at my local Supertarget

Jeanette — The Mickey veggies are located at kiosks throughout Disneyland. I’ve never seen them in WDW, though :-(

I haven’t actually seen it myself, but I heard they have Disney Dim Sum in Hong Kong at the Disneyland hotel. Now that’s a first!

Lori — I’ve heard that, too! Would love to check it out!

Jeni — Agreed! Our Mickey pretzel was the perfect breakfast that day!

7. Galloping Gourmand says

I love when restaurants will randomly make the shape out of sauce or garnishes. I’ve seen that too many times to count, and it’s not always done on the same dish every time you order. My favorite was when San Angel Inn delivered the nachos with dollops of sour cream on the top shaped like the familiar three circles. It’s only happened once, but man that was great.

I thought I remembered getting a piece of pineapple in the shape of a Mickey on the side of a drink. Maybe at Animal Kingdom Lodge? That was fun and unexpected.

GG — Me, too. I’m kind of sad that the 3D Mickey-shaped butter they used to serve at the precursor to the Garden Grill restaurant is gone.

Nate — I’ll have to check that out! I love AKL…

10. Melissa says

I have actually seen the Mickey veggies in Sheetz recently. For those who don’t want to wait for Disneyland.

11. Toni says

at Christmas time during a tour we were given gingerbreadman cookies with chocolate covered mickey ears (and front row seats to the parade-yay!)
    I agree..anything mickey shaped tastes awesome!
    ooh ohh..chocolate covered mini pretzels too!