News: Pricing Released for New Epcot Food and Wine Festival Events

We recently mentioned the addition of a couple of new events to the 2010 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, and pricing for two of the most interesting has just been announced:

Delicious Discoveries First Bites

This event will offer Food and Wine fanatics (like you and me!) a first look at the Festival’s seminars, highlights, food, wine, and possibly even a few celebrities!
When: September 30th
Price: $195 per person, plus tax and theme park admission

3D Disney’s Dessert Discovery

This special dessert party will offer guests the chance to see Illuminations from a private location.
When: Every Friday during the Festival (note: Disney previously stated that this was every Thursday during the Festival, but the latest word is that it will take place on Fridays.)
Price: $45 per person, plus park admission

See our detailed post for more info about the 3D Disney’s Dessert Discovery event and the Delicious Discoveries First Bites event.

For more info about the Festival itself, keep an eye trained on our 2010 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Page!

Comments

1. Jo says

It is a good thing I’m doing the Wine & Dine half marathon relay! Too much yummy stuff! :)

2. Ro says

The 3D Dessert Discovery is not a bad price. Might have to think about that one. Thanks, AJ!

Now, if only they’d update their website (www.foodwinefest.com) since it still says they’ll update it “by the end of May!”

I can see why they changed the dessert event to Fridays, get more locals. But I don’t think it’ll work for our schedule :(

Jo — No kidding!

Ro — I thought it was reasonable as well. Not so sure about the First Bites. $200?!?

Kelly — Boo! Stay an extra day! :-)

We leave on Saturday, 10/9, but I’m not sure that I want to eat all those sweets the night before getting up early to catch a plane! But there is a possibility…probably will depend on what we sign up for the rest of the week!

Kelly — I hope we get to say hello while I’m there! We’ll probably be leaving WDW on the 10th :-)