Wow! Lots of Disney food news popping up this week! Here are few of our favorite stories:
- Fantasmic Dining Packages announced for Lunch!
- Check out the latest announcements of Hacienda de San Angel menu items, Cantina de San Angel menu items, and Via Napoli menu items!
- Germany will welcome Karamelle-Kuche (Caramel Kitchen) in September.
- You can now book your World of Color picnic packages online!
Also, I want to remind you to check out two new Disney Food Blog additions:
- Our Disney Food Blog newsletter is ready to go — sign up here to have fun Disney Food news, info, tips, and photos to be delivered to your inbox straight from DBF headquarters!
- The Disney Food Blog Photo Extravaganza flickr group is up and running! If you’re a flickr member, come join us and add your pics to the pool!
And now — on to the round-up!
Laura and Jeanine’s Salute to All things Disney but Mostly Disneyland has a great look at some of the World of Color picnic options.
Touring Plans Blog has an awesome post about dining in Disney with special diet needs.
The Disney Chick makes sweet bread from Kona Cafe in Disney’s Polynesian Resort!
The “World” According to Jack takes us to Tokyo Disneyland’s Club 33!!! It KILLS me that there are no food pics in this post, Jack.
Zannaland has her interview of Raglan Road’s Chef Kevin Dundon up this week!
Disney Every Day reviews Disney World’s House of Blues! Yum!
Main St Gazette heads to the Studio Catering Company in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
DF ’82 shares the menu from Hakuna Matata counter-service restaurant in Disneyland Paris. Frites Hakuna, anyone?
Chip and Co features their favorite Quick Service locations in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Disney Parks Blog showcases the opening of Disney California Adventure’s Wine Country Trattoria.
Also, check out a couple of guest blog posts I did this week (about Disney Food, of course!). Thanks to Anna and Grey for their hospitality:
Cookie Madness allowed me to showcase my amateur baking skills on this Artist Point Berry Cobbler!
Solo Friendly let me create an itinerary for my dream day traveling solo to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
Finally, I know it’s NOT Disney, but…it’s cool…
Scott Joseph Orlando reviews The Three Broomsticks in Universal Orlando’s Wizarding World of Harry Potter.