It’s been another news-filled week for the Disney food world! Here’s the latest:
- Via Napoli has opened in Epcot. We have pictures, menu, and a reader review for you.
- Candlelight Processional Dinner Package booking will open on August 26th
- Le Cellier Dinner will require 2 Disney Dining Plan Table Service credits beginning March 2011. Here is more info about the 2011 Disney Dining Plan.
- Wine and Dine Half-Marathon and 5K Course Maps and Medals have been announced
- The WDW Tomorrowland Lunching Pad has added specialty hot dogs and nixed Turkey Legs from the menu
- Disneyland is getting a permanent Cupcake Store
Also, a quick reminder for those of you coming back from Disney trips: we’d love to see your pics over on the Disney Food Blog flickr page! And now, on with the round-up!
Future Probe reviews Epcot’s Coral Reef Restaurant.
Disney Parks Blog reports on a new brunch and Bloody Mary bar at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney.
Designing Disney takes us back to the Cafe des Visionnaires of yesteryear in Disneyland Paris.
Disney Daddy shares the details from his Lunch with an Imagineer at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. These days you can experience Lunch with an Imagineer at Flying Fish Cafe!
All Ears‘ Deb Martin Koma interviews Marianne Hunnel about this year’s Food and Wine Festival.
Main St. Gazette takes an in-depth look at a fun vegetable garden in Epcot from the 2010 Flower and Garden Festival, which happens to include eats like Ursula’s Onions, Peter Pan’s Peas, Mickey’s Beanstalk Beans, Kanga’s Purple Kale, and Stitch’s Strawberries!
Makin’ Memories Photo Blog showcases dessert pics from the recent Tables in Wonderland Great Movie Ride dinner.
A Taste of Disney shows us how to make Jiko’s filet mignon with mac and cheese and red wine sauce.
Chip and Co looks at Disney World restaurants from a senior citizen’s perspective.
Of course there are lots of reports from Via Napoli‘s early days! Check out Mousesteps, Jeff Lange, WDW Radio, Jack Spence’s Report, Zannaland, Disney Every Day, The Daily Disney, Laughing Place, Theme Park Insider, WDW News Today x2, Orlando Attractions, WDWMagic, and Inside the Magic for even more pics and reviews.