Food Pics of the Week: Vinylmation Hopes

I started seeing some incredible foodie vinylmation designs showing up in the Disney Food Blog Photo Extravaganza, so I asked where I could buy them! The artist, Richard Page, mentioned that they were from a series he’s pitching to Disney, so they’re not guaranteed to EVER exist, but my fingers are crossed! I wanted to share them with you to see what you think!

You can find more of Page’s vinylmation designs here! Let’s hope he gets the opportunity to sell his designs!

Goofy's Candy Company Lollipop

The Land Pumpkin

See more after the jump!

Melted Mickey Bar

Candy Corn

Pretzel

Good luck, Rich!

1. Lillian C. says:

Yes…. These are cool! They should start selling chocolate-shaped vinylmations with these designs on the foil they wrap ‘em in….

2. rich says:

Wow thanks for the great blog post about my design work. If you fancy checking the rest out (there’s all kind of mash-ups) head on over to:

I’ve got packs of cards and mailers ready to send out, so if anyone has a contact address or thoughts let me know.

Thanks again :-D

3. Sarah says:

Ooh I like The Land Pumpkin one! Creative idea with the plastic mold!

4. Liz says:

So cute! I especially ♥ the melting Mickey bar; also candy corn; and pretzels :)

5. Janna says:

I like them all but I LOVE the lollipop idea! Good luck! (I would buy them all as my kids and I are currently Vinylmation crazy.)

6. Josh says:

I absolutely love Spidey, so I am all for the Spider-Man one!! The Chip and Dale ones are pretty neat as well, and they would go well together. Richard could also try doing a little throwback and doing Gadget, Monty, and Buzzer from Rescue Ranger as that may convince Disney a bit. ;)

Another suggestion I have would to try some of the Hot Dogs that are now at the Lunching pad on a Vinylmation.

By the way, what exactly is “The Land of Pumpkin”?

Great job, and I wish you the best!!

7. Heather Sievers says: