First Look! Epcot Food & Wine Festival Merchandise

We showcased some of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival Merchandise here, but, as usual, there are a few more pieces added in once you arrive at the Festival Shop in the World Showcase!

You can also find bags made from last year’s Food and Wine Festival banners for sale in the Festival Center! These will go fast and are limited edition, so grab ‘em up while they’re there!

Recycled Bags from last year's Festival Banners

Food and Wine Festival womens artwork tshirt

Food and Wine Festival shot glasses

Food and Wine Festival mens artwork tshirt back

Food and Wine Festival mens artwork tshirt front

Food and Wine Festival womens tshirt

1. JulFromMD says:

Awesome…thanks for posting the bar code. Hopefully it’s got some different recipes from last year, but we’re such addicts we’d buy it anyhow! :)

2. carolyn says:

Thanks for posting the mdse! Really cute T-shirts. Did you purchase anything? Note – if anyone purchases a tumbler, I recommend hand washing them. The last two Disney tumblers I purchased faded first time in the dishwasher – none of my others beforehand have done that before! :( Must be the heat -

3. Erin says:

Does that really say $39.95 for the festival bags? That’s crazy. Maybe I can use my discount, too bad I’m not planning on going back to the parks this weekend.

4. Dana says:

Aaahh! I was in love with last years banners—I went around taking pictures of all of them! But at $40, I don’t know if I’d actually buy one!

5. Galloping Gourmand says:

Is it me or does one of those female chefs on the shirt look a lot like Colette from Ratatouille?

6. Josh says:

They never said buying stuff in Walt Disney World was cheap!

The men’s T-shirt with the map on it (it’s also blue) seems to be a bit see-through. That’s not good for some guys if you ask me. They really should have made it out of a different material or made the colouring on it a bit darker.

I seem to notice that the theme this year with all the chefs is that each chef in the group seems to have originated from somewhere in the world. Sort of how Epcot is represented by different countries!