The German Train Village’s Own Food & Wine Festival

While the German Train Village was celebrating the festival last year, this year they have their very own 2010 Epcot Food and Wine Festival booths as well!

Food and Wine Festival Booth Replicas in German Train Town

They’ve represented Australia, Mexico (right down to the tiled landscape on the front of the booth!), Ireland (check out those MASSIVE beer steins!), Greece, and the Hops and Barley booth. Check out these close up pictures — and feel free to click on any of them for a larger version:

Miniature Australia Booth

Miniature Mexico Booth

Miniature Ireland Booth

Miniature Greece Booth

Miniature Hops and Barley Booth

Of course, they also have the banners waving and a giant 15th Anniversary Cake decorating their own festival:

Banner in the Apple Orchard

1. Josh says:

Wow, this is really interesting! Sort of reminds me of lego’s and how people build towns out of them.

Now if only they could replicate Walt Disney World this way. . .

2. Janna says:

Love, love, LOVE it!

It’s this attention to detail that makes everything Disney so magical!

3. Alan says:

What great fun. I’ve always enjoyed that train area. I’m always surprised how few people stop to look at it. Nice train spotting AJ.

4. Katie says:

Thanks for sharing this! Such great pictures; it’s stuff like this that truly sets Disney apart from…well, THE WORLD :)

5. AJ – Thanks for taking these pictures and sharing. I had such a quick visit this past weekend, I didn’t even get a chance to check out the German Train Village, which is always one of my favorites. Those miniature F&W Festival booths are awesome! I love it!

6. Aimee says:

I love it! I don’t know if I would have noticed this at the festival when I go if you hadn’t mentioned it! So cute – and always a great reminder to look closely at everything when at Disney, the little details make it special :)

7. Jo says:

Too cute…I totally missed that this past weekend!

8. Ro says:

OMG, that’s hilarious. I’ve never seen them do individual kiosks like that before. Love it!

9. Gray says:

OMG, how adorable! I LOVE that they think about details like this.