To quote one of my favorite monsters… “Coooooooooooookiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”
So, when I showed you the Disneyland treat-of-the-month — the Peanut Butter Chocolate-Dipped Mickey Cookie — my mouth was pretty much watering as I wrote the post.
You can bet that when I got to Disney World a few weeks later, I bought their treat-of-the-month — a Chocolate Chip Toffee Chocolate-Dipped Mickey Cookie!
Now, I have no idea if this is still available, but just in case it is, I had to show you. Look at how HUGE this thing is!!! See that little knife right there? That’s for scale purposes only…
Here is a list of this cookie’s best attributes (since I know you can’t tell WHY someone would actually purchase it just by looking at it):
- It’s BIG.
- It actually TASTES GOOD. (Which, let’s face it, just because something’s big doesn’t necessarily mean it tastes good. Sometimes it actually tastes BAD because it’s so big. For example, how could this actually taste good?
- It has little, buttery toffee chunks and big, giant chocolate chunks in it.
- It’s enough to share (should you be the sharing kind).
- You can buy it for less than $5.
- AND, it’s dipped in chocolate!
My favorite parts were the toffee bits and the giant chocolate chunks…
The only con (besides the fact that there was no way I could finish it) was that the chocolate dipping tasted a bit waxy; I would have enjoyed it more if it had been straight chocolate versus a “glaze” type dip.
That said, this is still worth my money — a giant, delicious dessert that’s easily big enough to share. Even if you have MY appetite! I found this one at Disney’s Hollywood Studios’ Starring Rolls Cafe…
So, do you have a favorite Disney World treat? I’m headed back to the World in early December and can’t wait to cover more of the best snacks in Disney World. Send me your suggestions via the comments section below, or find me on twitter or facebook!