Corn Dog Nuggets VS. Egg Rolls: What’s Your Favorite Snack in Animal Kingdom?

UPDATE: Bradley Falls Kiosk has updated its menu!

While walking through the Animal Kingdom in October I came across a couple of new (to me!) snack spots on the path between Asia and Africa!

With one snack spot serving corn dog nuggets and chicken nuggets (well call this “The Nugget Shack”) and the other — directly across the way — countering with a menu of shrimp and pork egg rolls and vegetable egg rolls (I’ve deemed this “The Roll Shack,”) it’s almost like a Food Wars set-up! Corn Dog Nuggets are legendary in WDW; egg rolls are the snack of the future. Which menu will you pick…?

Vote in our nuggets vs. rolls poll below and check out the new menus at the end of the post!

The Nugget Shack

The Roll Shack

Nuggets VS. Rolls!

Corn Dog Nuggets or Egg Rolls: Which Snack Do You Choose?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Nugget Shack Menu

Roll Shack Menu

1. chris says:

Haha. Because it’s election day. Nerd.

BTW, I voted a straight egg roll ticket.

Here’s a vote that REALLY matters!

3. Tim W says:

I went with egg rolls. I prefer them over corn dog nuggets, the price is much more reasonable AND they count as a snack credit (although, because of their price it’s not the best use of a credit).

4. Jennifer says:

$7.09 for 6 nuggets!?? Even in Disney that’s kind of crazy!! I’d definately be going for the Egg Roll for only $2.29! Besides……Egg Roll just feels more AK than Chicken Nuggets, or Corn Dog nuggets!

5. Sarah says:

Had to go with the (vegetable) Egg Rolls!

6. Kelly says:

I think the Corn Dog Nuggets at Casey’s Corner are a lot cheaper (I can’t check because All Ears is down currently.) But if they’re the same product…Corn Dog Nuggets all the way! They’re my favorite guilty pleasure in WDW!!!

7. Heather says:

I’m voting veggie eggrolls because I don’t think the nuggets can compare to the full size corn dogs we have at DL/DCA! ; )

8. Betsy says:

I wish the choices at my polls today were as good as these!

9. Chip Mulalah says:

The chicken nugget place is called Mr. Kamals and the egg roll place is called Bradley Falls Kiosk. The corn dog nuggets are the best.

10. Josh says:

Wow, I didn’t notice the coincidence until someone mentioned it!

I would have to go with the egg rolls since a Veggie roll sounds quite good right now. I’m not really the biggest fan of breaded and deep-fried meat.

Half the people anyways would say they would go to the nearest fast-food place to get nuggets with prices that high.

11. Carolyn says:

I’m a vegetarian so…egg role for me! Nom nom!’

12. marianne says:

I’m just wondering why some of these places don’t serve earlier in the morning … I can’t be the only one wanting an egg roll for breakfast!?

Looks like egg rolls are taking the winnings by a mile!! Chip — thanks for the info on the names! Marianne — no way; everyone wants egg rolls for breakfast! Heather, nothing compares to DCA’s corn dogs!!! :-)

14. Joy says:

I voted for the corn dogs but another snack I really love in AK is the jalapeno cheese stuffed pretzels. They are sold at various carts across the park.

15. Alan says:

I understand placing an egg roll stand between Africa and Asia, but I wonder how a corn dog and chicken nugget stand fits in. It should be over by Camp Minnie Mickey maybe?