Welcome to the first Disney Food Post Round-Up of December 2010!! As always, we’ll begin with the news:
- Don’t forget to vote in our DFB Choice Awards! The awards have been set up so that Disney Food Blog readers can help future Disney-trippers by letting their favorite restaurants be known! You can vote through December 22nd.
- Disney’s launched its own snack chip line in the parks!
- Take a look at some new Le Cellier menu items.
- The Coke Freestyle Machine, featuring 106 flavors, is now at WDW’s Downtown Disney movie theater.
- Disney World Annual Passholders can get a free (small) bag of Karamell Kuche caramel corn from December 4-11! Just show a valid photo ID with your Annual Pass to get the treat.
Also, I’d like to share with you a very special holiday request from a very special colleague. The SamLand’s Disney Adventures Blog is reaching out to the Disney Community to help raise funds for Women at Work, a nonprofit focused on helping people learn career skills and find employment. Please stop over to SamLand to read his request on behalf of this great organization.
Now, on to the round-up!
Main Street Gazette reviews the WDW Contemporary Resort’s Contempo Cafe.
DLRP Magic shares the great news that Disneyland Paris has just added restaurant menus to their site!
Yesterland shares the history of L’ Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante in Epcot (an oldie, but a goodie).
DisneyShawn gives us more Club 33 goodness.
Party Through the Parks highlights more holiday drinks at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.