The fun continues at the 2011 Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend. Half-Marathon and Half-Marathon Relay runners can look forward to Drinks and Eats at the Finish Line Party featuring food kiosks from the 2011 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival!
Saturday, October 1, 10:30 p.m. through Sunday, October 2, 2011, 3:00 a.m.
Party Brochure and Map:
The 2011 Finish Line Party brochure has all the details on attractions, refreshments, events, and more!
Half-marathoners (21 and older) can toast each other at the Finish Line Beer Garden conveniently located near the Finish Line!
With an expanded baggage claim area and nearby changing rooms, you’ll be able to get to the party faster!
Graze around Epcot’s World Showcase where you can sample food from 27 international kiosks from Epcot’s International Food and Wine Festival. Now, that you’ve run, it’s time to eat! In addition to the international choices, there will be 20 more food and beverage locations around Epcot.
Don’t forget to redeem your “sip” and “taste” received with your race registration!
This year’s party includes:
* Access to select attractions along World Showcase and inside Future World like Soarin’, Test Track, Mission Space, Maelstrom water adventure in the Norway Pavilion and more
* Live entertainment and character meet & greets throughout the evening
Purchase tickets here.
* $59 by August 31, 2011
* $69 between September 1 and September 24, 2011
* $79 between September 25 and October 1, 2011
Tickets ordered after August 31, 2011 will not receive the commemorative ticket and must be picked up at a will-call location on site before the event.
Each spectator Finish Line Party ticket includes:
* Admission into the Finish Line Party plus optional early admission into Epcot® starting at 7:00 p.m. on October 1, 2011
* $10 Disney Gift Card which can be used during the party or at a later date wherever Disney Gift Cards are accepted
Note: Thanks to reader Lori B. for reporting on the finish line party!