Disney Dream Dining: Animator’s Palate Finishing Touches

While Animator’s Palate is also a restaurant on the Disney Magic and Wonder Cruise Ships, it has been re-imagined for the Disney Dream. Thanks to Sarah Holodick, we have some photos of the finishing touches to the restaurant!

Wide Angle View of Restaurant -- click for larger image

Remember, we’re in the middle of Disney Dream Week here on the Disney Food Blog! I set sail tomorrow and can’t wait to come back with even more fun news of Dining at Sea. But first — those finishing touch photos I promised…

Signage for the Restaurant

Lobby

Door Handles

Table Numbers

Butter Knife and Plate

More to come…including food pics!

1. Allison says:

LOVE the butter knife! Now, if they only sold those at WDW…

2. Josh says:

Wow… those are some AMAZING pictures!

I really love all the detail they put into everything, and what makes it even better is that they are using Pixar characters all over the ship which is absolutely stunning!

As for that butter knife, do they happen to be selling them? As they are REALLY cool!!

Thanks Sarah!

3. Jo says:

I wonder if the Magic and Wonder will get these changes when they go to dry dock.

4. Sarah says:

Josh, I WISH they sold the knives AND the plates! Unfortunately, I didn’t see them in the shops.

5. Christina R. says:

I wish that butter knife and plate were sold somewhere online! I would TOTALLY get that!

6. Joanne says:

We just got off a 3 day Disney Dream cruise and they were selling the Animator’s Palate plates for about $25 dollars each. They did not have the knives for sale though the sales woman said they had in the past.

7. Ida says:

The knives are on sale in the shop onboard. I just sailed and bought a couple.

8. Michelle says:

I just got off the Fantasy yesterday and had bought the knife. I forgot and had it in my carry on bag and TSA confiscated it due to threat to the public. Now I am trying to find a place to buy one on dry land or someone going on a cruise to buy me another.

Michelle — That’s the WORST!! What a bummer to have the knife taken away. :-(