The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining Grand Launch!

Hooray! The day is finally here! The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book is now available for purchase and download!

The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 250 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite things — food and dining in Walt Disney World.

It’s guaranteed to help you make the most of your Walt Disney World dining!

As you know, the Guide includes:

• A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals and fireworks.
  • A comprehensive and in-depth look at Disney World dining, including tips and tricks to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
  • The ability to be read on a smartphone, iPad, or computer!

To celebrate the grand launch and to thank you for your support of the blog, we’ll be offering the Guide for 20% off its standard rate for one week only! Order your copy now for only $14.95 (regularly $18.95).

And we’ve also included several bonus features that I know you’ll be excited to use!

For more detailed information and screen shots from the e-Book, head over to!

With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! :-)

1. Shayne says

Bought! Now I can’t wait for my lunch hour so I can start reading!

Congrats, AJ, on the launch of your e-book!

2. Emma Godbold says

Congrats AJ, looking forward to getting my download sorted…and I’ve just learnt how to read PDF’s via iBooks on my iPhone thanks to your link!! I learn something new everyday thanks to my Disney friends!!

AJ, I know this is going to be fantastic! I really look forward to reading it. My favorite part of going to WDW is all the great food. I’m always thinking of my next dining experience or trip to the Epcot Food and Wine Fest, so I know this eBook will really get me in the mood.

I’ll post a link when I get home. Congrats!

Congratulations on the birth of the new Disney Food Blog baby! (so to speak). I had hoped to be the first person to buy it, but I see some others have beat me to it. I’m downloading it right now, though. Can’t wait to read it.

Got my copy! I love the links throughout and the way you set everything up. It’s awesome knowing my Mom and I aren’t the only ones obsessed w/Disney food. Can’t wait to read it, thanks!

We have it. We love it.
    Installed on the iPad first so it can accompany us to WDW in October for the Food & Wine Fest.

Kim — Thank you for everything!

Allison — Great! Looking forward to your feedback! Thanks!

Shayne — Let me know what you think :-)

Matt — Thanks again, my friend!

Emma — Great news! I linked over to your WDW Radio podcast in the book :-) Let me know any updates I can make to the international section!

Steve — Thanks again!

Gray — Would love your feedback.

Allen — Wonderful!! Great idea!

8. Kristina says

LOVING this book! SOOOO glad I was able to get it before my trip this May. Very well written AJ!

9. Emma Godbold says

Have now downloaded, sooo excited about getting stuck into the HUGE amount of info in the book. Thanks for the plug for my WDW Radio podcast!!! Chip butty anyone??? :)

I had no idea you were coming out with the book so soon after the announcement! I was at WDW and came back to this news! What better way to get over post-Disney depression?

This is just great, great stuff! I can hardly wait read the book, compare our respective favorites, and get new ideas. I’ll try to make it last by savoring bite-size chunks.