I have a LOT to share with you today, so bear with me! We’ll start with Disney news, then head over to the e-Book update, and finally, the round-up!
Disney Food News
Here are a few of the fun newsy things that happened this week:
- We review the new menu at the Hungry Bear in Disneyland!
- AND head over to the Wave in Disney World’s Contemporary Resort to try out the new breakfast buffet…
- But don’t forget that Disneyland was honored this week with some great food awards!
In other news, don’t forget to join me on the WDW Today monthly live show, where you can call in with your questions and comments. The special guest will be yours truly! Tune in tonight, Sunday, March 27, at 8:00 pm Eastern time!
DFB Guide Reviews!
And after a week at WDW filled with fun (and food!), I look forward to sharing lots of restaurant reviews and photos with you guys! Best of all, positive reviews on our e-Book, The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, continue to pour in. If you are undecided about purchasing the book, check out these insights:
- A World View explains the usefulness of an E-book over a paper book.
- DVC Mom says “First timers should not even start to plan without this guide…” and notes that Disney veterans will find great information, too.
- DisneyBiz notes “No otherresource that I’m aware of goes into this much detail on how to plan dining.”
- Military Disney Tips Blog declares “It’s a must have for any Disney food lover!“
WDW For Grown-Ups shares a delicious glimpse of the tempting caramel work done by a Karamell Küche cast member. My insight? I want to enjoy the fruits of their labor on my next visit!
Main Street Gazette zeroes in on a fun menu item in the Magic Kingdom that not many folks even know is there!
Watch Me Eat stops by Orlando’s House of Blues restaurant in Downtown Disney for some Cajun cuisine.
Cookie Madness reviews a voyage on the Disney Dream and gives the cookies served on Castaway Cay a thumbs up!
Food and Drink Digital reminds us to check our produce aisle for a new line of Disney fruits and veggies. Disney Consumer Products calls them “new and refreshed Disney-branded products that capitalize on synergistic promotional opportunities tied to Disney entertainment content and beloved characters.” Yum.
Whew! And that’s all she wrote! See ya next week!