New Disney Kitchen Accessories for Summer

Minnie’s Kitchen in Toontown has closed up shop, but your kitchen can still thrive with these great new accessories we found in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!

Invite your favorite character to enjoy a hot beverage with you. These cute mugs with handy spoons are offered in red/Minnie and blue/Mickey themes. The polka dots bring a bit of whimsy to your table while sipping coffee or tea. Currently selling for $11.95 each.

Mugs with Character

Now these next items look like they’re Disney’s new “summer line.” The colors feel very beachy… . I’m pretty excited about the silicone baking pans. I’m thinking Mickey Zebra Domes… These flexible muffin pans are selling for $14.95.

Fun Mickey-shaped food!

Spice up your next barbecue with these Mickey corn on the cob holders (set of 8). Cuteness.

Corn on the Cob Mickey Holders

Eight reusable straws ($4.95) with Mickey logos make sipping your cool beverage extra fun!

Straws with Mickey logo

Mickey Bag Clips (set of 4) will be handy for keeping fresh those bags of popcorn, pretzels and other goodies that you bring home from Walt Disney World.

Keep your snacks fresh!

It’s clean up time! Mickey’s silhouette expandable sponges are sold in a set of 4 for $3.95.

Keepin' it Clean!

1. EEFoster says:

You know I bought that muffin pan on my last trip to WDW. It just screams Disney Art Project to me :-)

2. gaylin says:

I’ll take one of everything, please!

3. canadianslovewdw says:

the mugs look nice. but there is already a huge selection of mugs.. i would like some new drinking glasses, not just new mugs… the muffin molds would be great for banana bread,,

4. Janna says:

I’ll take one of each, too! What fun stuff!

5. Heather says:

I will definitely be picking up the sponges! It will make doing the dishes much more enjoyable! The baking molds are a maybe . . . mickey cornbread suddenly sounds like a really good idea!

6. Pam says:

Awwww Lots of cute items! Agree about the glasses vs mugs issue. Need more glasses. Got more mugs than I know what to do with.

7. Nicola says:

Ill be having dreams about that muffin pan tonight – where I can get these in HS?

Its screaming make cakes in me, make jelly (jelo) in me!! Make EVERYTHING in me!!!

8. Joy4Tigger says:

My pocketbook is screaming because I want at least one of everything! Wow! I’m going to have loads of fun shopping in May!

9. Kim says:

Erin, I can’t wait to hear how you end up using the muffin mold!

Nicola, I love the jello idea.

Canadianslovewdw, I agree that some glasses would be nice. My husband has a coffee mug obsession and our cabinet is already overflowing with them! ;-)

10. Ann says:

I just wonder if they’ll appear for purchase on the parks merchandise section online. I’d love to get these but won’t be back for months :\

11. Chef Ron says:

My wife is going to kill me when we get the bill after our trip in three weeks. I’ll also have one of everything please. :)

12. Heather M. says:

All that Mickey stuff is too cute!! I love all of it! ;)
    Looks like I may need to take some more souviner $$!!!!
    Hubby & I are going at the end of the month alone for our 10 year Anniversary!
    Luckily all that looks like it will fit nicely in my suitcase!

13. Kim says:

Happy Anniversary Heather! By the 10th anniversary, it’s time to treat yourself to new kitchen items!! Michael and I enjoy spending our milestone anniversaries in Disney too! Congratulations to you and your hubby!

14. Merry says:

Do you still sell the corn holders?

Merry — I just saw some great corn holders in the parks this week, so yes, they still sell them.