Disney Food Pics of the Week: Chocolate

Thanks for sharing your yummy photos with us in the Disney Food Blog Photo Extravaganza! We savor (and drool over ;-)) the photos!

The Disney Food Pics of the Week feature chocolate to soothe your cravings!

This candy is just one of the zillion(!!!) divine items that you can choose at Karamell K├╝che in Epcot’s Germany pavilion.
Photographer: ButRfly512 / Vannah

German Chocolate Caramel

California Grill’s Valrhona Chocolate Cake with toasted marshmallow and peanut butter gelato!
Photographer: Natasha Joyan

California Grill Chocolate Cake

Yet another reason to love the Wilderness Lodge! Sweet!
Photographer: FLOrangeBird

canoe

All images are copyrighted to their photographers. Do not download or re-use without photographer permission.

Once again, we are grateful to the photographers who have submitted photos to the Disney Food Blog Photo Extravaganza on Flickr! We wanna see your food!

To see more of our Disney Food Pics of the Week series, click this link!

1. John B says:

Where did that WL chocolate canoe come from? Artist Pointe? Or is it a special made thing?

2. Victoria says:

I can’t wait to go to Karamell Kuche! Germany is one of my favorite pavilions in World Showcase…just another reason for me to head straight for the Germany pavilion! :)

And that canoe is so cute! My hubby and I are staying at Wilderness Lodge during our trip later this year. Is it at Artist Point?

3. Sarah says:

I loved my chocolate canoe when we stayed at Wilderness Lodge last August! It was so cute, but unfortunately we had to leave a good portion of it behind as we would be walking around in Epcot. I didn’t really want a chocolate coated backpack. ;)

4. Sarah says:

Oh, BTW – we received ours as a welcome gift on the bed of our concierge room. I can’t recall if I saw them for purchase in the gift shop though…

5. Alan says:

The chocolate looks so good, but it is so hot here in NC already that the chocolate is melting in the pictures on my screen.

6. Jeff C. says:

Oh, now you are just evil….

7. James says:

Ooooh! Love that dessert from the California Grill!