Disney World 40th Anniversary Foodie Merchandise

In October 2011, Walt Disney World will celebrate forty years of making magic and Fortieth Anniversary merchandise is being sold at WDW stores. With a vintage look and retro-inspired motifs, these items are great souvenirs for all Disney fans! We, of course, like the foodie ones…

Milk Chocolate covered Nuts and Raisins

Yum! Cashews, Almonds, Peanuts, Pecans and Raisins are covered in chocolate, which means you’re getting some great protein with these treats, right?

Milk Chocolate Covered Nuts and Raisins

Label

Assorted Chocolates

These yummy chocolates can be had for just $18.95. With versions shaped like Mickey Mouse and a retro montage box, how can you go wrong?

Assorted Chocolates

Label

“Toothpick” Glasses

This set of four glasses is sold for $19.95. Toast each decade!

40th Anniversary Glasses

40 Years of Magic!

40 years of Magic

“They’ve Been Dying to Meet You at the Haunted Mansion – In Horrifying Light and Sound – Liberty Square”

Haunted Mansion

Walt Disney World – the castle montage commemorates forty years of Disney fun.

Disney World

Splash Mountain – Laughin’, Splashin’, Satisfactual, Fun in Frontierland!

Splash Mountain

Pirates of the Caribbean at Caribbean Plaza

Pirates in the Caribbean

Have you spotted any 40th anniversary Foodie Merchandise? Tell us in the comments so we can make our shopping list!

1. Jen says:

The toothpick glasses are too cute! I will have to get them of course. :o)

I’m not usually a fan of Assorted Chocolates and I was thinking that for $18.95 I would wind up leaving most of them uneaten. BUT the back of the box shows nothing but yummy goodness so I might have to try these as well.

2. JoAnn says:

I will definitely pick up a box of the chocolates to share with my co-workers when I get back. Well, maybe I’ll share. :-)

My best friend is a big Disney fan and can’t come with me this year. I will buy her something special for the 40th anniversary.

3. vanessa says:

My boyfriend and I go the 40th yr Christmas ornament back in March along with some blazers jackets? They don’t keep you warm at all but they can be worn with matching jogging pants. They also have bags and caps and stationary. We saw these back in the emporium. Oh! And they also have vinlymation of each park with retro designs.

4. Josh says:

Wow, brilliant box of Chocolates! I never would have thought someone would mold chocolates into Disney characters.

Pretty interesting Toothpick holders too.

Yeah — I agree guys — I kind of love the “toothpick holders.” I’m not a collector by any means, but they’re pretty fun :-)

6. Alan says:

I don’t care for the square shape of the “toothpick holders”. I tend to spill the “toothpicks” on my shirt when I take a shot.

7. vicki g says:

Will be down there in August~can’t wait to get some of that chocolate covered protein! Did you happen to notice if they came in dark chocolate as well? Also looking forward to seeing the vinylmation, my girls love those (that’s ok, more pins for me!).

8. Sara says:

OMG I want those toothpick glasses SO SO SO bad!!!!!!!! I’ve always eyed the posters with the similar design! Would these be sold online as well? (please say yes!)

9. Sarah says:

I like the “toothpick” holders and saw them a few months back, but I couldn’t justify $20 when I only want the HM and PotC ones. They should have made drinking or pint glasses to be sold individually with those designs! :)

10. Courtney says:

I cannot wait to pick up this merch! The ’0′ of the 40 is the tattoo I have had for years, I am so glad to see this retro symbol come back! Maybe less people will ask me what my tattoo is :)

11. Dana says:

I am obsessed with the 40th merch that came out this year and it took all I had to not buy all the retro stuff last week! I missed those “toothpick holders” though- I did see the same designs in a pack of coasters though, and coasters are sort of a foodie item, right?
    I believe the coasters are also on the Disney shopping website as well if you want to check them out!

12. Tina says:

I bought a coffee mug in April and I absolutely love it! It was $11 or $12 (!!). I wasn’t planning on buying any souvenirs that trip, but it called my name and I couldn’t resist. I’m 40 this year, too, and since WDW is my happy place, I’m celebrating.

13. Jenna says:

I got some of the “toothpick holders” in March. I also got an awesome glass frame with all kinds of retro ’71 art. And the 40th anniversary mouse ears. Seems like I got something else celebrating 40 years that trip… Oh, yeah! ME!