If you’re an HGTV fan, you might want to block out a few weekends during the 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
The details were just announced that some of your favorite Home and Garden Television personalities will be leading free (yep! FREE with Epcot admission) seminars during the festival this Fall. Seminars will focus on home entertaining.
Here’s the schedule:
When: Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays during the Festival (Sept. 30-Nov. 13)
Where: Festival Center
Pricing: Free with Epcot Admission
* Sept. 30-Oct. 2 – Vern Yip, “HGTV Design Star” and “HGTV Urban Oasis”
* Oct. 7-9 – Monica Pedersen, “Designed to Sell”
* Oct. 14-16 – Erin Loechner, “Design Happens”
* Oct. 21-23 – Taniya Nayak, “Designed to Sell”
* Oct. 28-30 – Kim Stoegbauer, “On-line Party Inspiration”
* Nov. 4-6 – Lisa LaPorta, “Designed to Sell”
* Nov. 11-13 – Emily Henderson, “Secrets From a Stylist” and “HGTV Design Star” winner Season 5 “Design Star”
You can see more free and low-cost seminars and demonstrations taking place at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival this year on our low-cost events page!