We’re jetting off to Disneyland later this week for the D23 Expo, and we’ll be sharing all the updates and details! Follow along here on the Disney Food Blog, on Facebook, and twitter as we bring you news from California!
Latest Disney Food News
- Dreaming of a Hawaiian escape? Yeah, me too! For now, let’s take a look at the menus for the new Disney resort, Aulani.
- 2011 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Culinary and Beverage Demo Info Available!
- Epcot Food & Wine Festival Discounts and Early Booking Date Announced for Annual Passholders, TiW members, and DVC members!
- Mickey Ears featuring World Showcase food are available for purchase.
- A sneak peek at Food and Wine Festival exclusive pins and merchandise!
- Join us for the countdown to WDW Foodie Fest!
DFB Guide and Mini-Guides
We’re eagerly anticipating our brand new Disney Food Blog Mini-Guide to the 2011 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book — now topping out at over 125 pages — which will be available within the next day or two!
In the meantime, check out our 250-page DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book and our new 85-page Disney Food Blog Mini-Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book! They can both be downloaded to your computer and loaded onto your iPad or smartphone for easy transport and access in the parks!
On to the Round-Up!
WDW for Grown-ups highlights a brand new event at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival — the “Best of Bocuse” dinner!
Gorillas Don’t Blog spots alcohol at the Golden Horseshoe in the Magic Kingdom. Or does he? Take a look!
Main Street Gazette takes us to my one of my favorite breakfast locations — Boma!
WESH.com featured a story by yours truly showcasing our top five new additions to the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival.
Magical Kingdoms shows us how one very creative mom made a Cinderella Coach cake for her daughter’s birthday. Impressive!