“it’s a small world” Artwork-Inspired Tableware Now Available

The World of Disney Store and other locations in Disneyland Resort have a selection of adorable it’s a small world Disneyland Park items. Inspired by Mary Blair’s original artwork, these items are great collectibles commemorating the 45th anniversary of this beloved park attraction.

Teapot

While the catchy tune is still stuck in your head, Mary Blair’s artwork takes you on a journey around the world as your boat floats by each scene. Look for a Mary Blair exhibit in the Disney Gallery at the Disneyland Park, which celebrates the it’s a small world attraction!

It's A Small World After All

Tea time! This it’s a small world Teapot sells for $35.95. It is dishwasher and microwave safe.

teapot in box

front of teapot

front of teapot top

back of teapot

back of teapot top

Set of four plates sells for $40.

plate box

plate 1

plate 2

plate 3

plate 4

Inside individual mugs are messages in different languages taken from the attraction.

mug 4 outside

mug 4 inside

mug 3 outside

mug 3 inside

mug 2 outside

mug 2 inside

mug 1 outside

mug 1 inside

Four Coasters Set featuring scenes from the attraction sell for $14.95.

coaster box

coasters

Are you attending the D23 Expo?

In the It’s A Small World area in the Disney Style Neighborhood, Mary Blair-inspired kids’ merchandise will be sold. In addition, kids can participate in arts and crafts that focus on this iconic attraction.

To order these items, contact wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com and ask for more information.

Comments

1. Carolyn says

Adoreable! Can’t wait to see them when I got down to the park in 2 months. I hope the mugs are smaller and not the huge kind they’re currently selling. love mary

2. marcellina says

Love, love, LOVE these!! I better start saving some money for my trip in February so I can get them! thanks!

3. Wendy Darling says

I love these! I will have to check into ordering them. I love Mary Blair! So colorful, unique, and iconic.

4. Nicole says

Does anyone know if these are or will be available at the Disney World (Orlando) World of Disney store as well? I will be there next week and would love to get them!

5. Keith C (TheFugitiveGuy) says

Those are really really cool! Any idea if these will be carried in some store in WDW area as well? I won’t be back to DL area until next year at the earliest..

6. Julie says

WOW! I really love these items…It’s A small World is one of my favorite rides as well as my family’s we always go on this mulitple times when we are at WDW…I would love to own a piece or two…be great if they would be avail at there too!

7. BruinKristin says

I just saw these ADORABLE mugs at the World of Disney store in DT Disney last night. The mugs are $10.95 each and yes are sold individually. They are the small to normal size. I definitely wouldn’t say they are the huge kind. Kind of wish they were though : )
    Yes everyone, bring an extra suitcase and save up some extra cash – this stuff is too too cute!!! I didn’t see the framed prints there last night. Maybe they are sold out? The other print on a pulled canvas was $80 if I remember correctly.

8. Maureen says

I know I am late on this post, but I just returned from Walt Disney World and they have most of these products still on sale in stores. I bought the mugs, the teapot and a charm bracelet (didn’t see that here) all at the Art of Disney store in Epcot. The Downtown Disney Art of Disney store also has some products. Don’t forget to look at the Art on Demand kiosks, we ordered two Mary Blair pictures that I love. Just thought I would mention it for anyone searching for these products.

9. Catherine Garmany says

Hi there. Just wanted to add an update that I was able to pick up the teapot at Disneyland here in CA today. I actually made a special trip (used season pass) to go get it after finding this blog posting. Thanks so much! BTW – they still had the mugs too.