New Specialty Hot Dogs at Disney’s Hollywood Studios

Studios Central recently spotted some new menu items at Fairfax Fare in Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Specialty hot dogs!!

Gourmet Hot Dogs are being served with chips for $8.19 each plus tax. Choices include:

Macaroni & Cheese and Truffle Oil

Barbecue Pork and Coleslaw

Burrito Dog with Lettuce, Tomato, Cheddar, Jalapeno, and Sour Cream

Fairfax Fare - Gourmet Hot Dogs

I think that Mac and Cheese dog is going to GIMB (that’s…”get in my belly”) come September!! :-)

Have you had the opportunity to sample one of these new hot dogs? If so, share your thoughts in the comments below. We’d also like to hear which would be your first choice when ordering!

Don’t forget to check out the rest of Studios Central’s update photos here!

1. Amy says:

That burrito dog looks totally delicious! :3

That will be the first one I try on my trip this winter!

2. Sarah says:

Matt and I tried the Mac & Cheese dog a few weeks ago and ended up throwing most of it away. It was pretty gross.

We still want to try the burrito dog though. If their BBQ pork & slaw dog is as good as the one at Casey’s, we’ll be happy.

3. Galloping Gourmand says:

I’m not impressed with gourmet dogs on the whole, but I will try one in October when I’m down for a food and wine weekend.

4. DtownBlue says:

I LOVE the BBQ Slaw Dog at Casey’s, and would probably get it here too!

5. I’m definitely up for trying those!

6. yensidfan says:

I agree that the BBQ dog at Casey’s Corner is very good! If you’re looking for it to be a snack then I suggest you split it with someone because it’s quite a large portion. I hope the new dog will be just as good :)

7. JoAnn says:

I wouldn’t mind trying the BBQ pork and cole slaw one.

8. Carolyn says:

Not my thing but always good to see new things added!

9. Diane says:

Sorry to be a downer, but there’s no way I would spend $8 of my hard-earned vacation money on a hot dog. Nice glass of wine or a special dessert, yeah. But a hot dog?

10. Emma says:

Truffle oil?! Bit much isn’t it? What’s wrong with a normal hot dog!

11. Sandra says:

Hmmm. Maybe the BBQ dog would go over with my guys, but my husband is really waiting for them to break out the Beanie-Weenies.

12. Itan says:

I really enjoyed the Mac and cheese dog but I was super hangry (angry at how Hungry I was) at the time. The Mac and cheese had bacon bits in it, didn’t really notice the truffle oil. I had the hotdog for lunch and was sad the booth was closed after fantasmic let out.

Itan — Great feedback, thank you!! Good to know it’s closed post-Fantasmic!