Happy Halloween weekend! Let’s skip the tricks and get right to the treats — beer, food, wine, candy, and appetizers are all in the news this week.
And don’t forget to stop by the Main Street Bakery to get your homemade ice cream cookie sandwich on their specialty Halloween cookies! Here we go…
Latest Disney Food News
Read on for this week’s Disney Food news highlights!
- The Raglan Road Irish Pub at Downtown Disney offers a menu of craft beers!
- La Cava del Tequila in Disney World has renovated its menu yet again. Check out the brand new appetizer list!
- Tables in Wonderland announces an event for November 2011 at The Wave in the Contemporary Resort!
- Review of the new Dulce Aventura candy store in Disneyland Resort’s Disney California Adventure!
- Food photos and reviews from the Argentina and Morocco booths at the 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Review of the new Tequila tasting and lunch held at La Hacienda de San Angel during the 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Disney World Free Dining has been extended through September 2012 for Canadian and Latin American visitors!
Find more Disney news on our Disney News Pin Board, updated regularly with Disney Food News both big and small!
Epcot Food and Wine Festival Updates
We’ve passed the midway point of the festival, but there’s still a LOT of eating to do! Here are a few ways to stay up to date:
- We’re marking the occasion with a sale on our Festival e-book! Use code MIDPOINT to get 20% off the price of the DFB Mini-Guide to the 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival e-Book.
- Check out all of the great reviews coming in from the Festival! We have reviews of the World Showcase booths as well as the special events and deminars. To go directly to Epcot Food and Wine Festival reviews, click here.
- Check out food photos from all of the World Showcase booths here!
Stay tuned to our continuing coverage of the Epcot Food & Wine Festival over on our Epcot Food & Wine Festival Pages!
Review of The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book
The Disney Food Blog’s Guide to Dining in Walt Disney World features 250 full-color pages of information, planning suggestions, tips, and details about eating in Disney World.
According to The Clothspring, “The money saving advice in this book pays for itself! You get insider tips and expert advice on food in Disney. Author AJ Wolfe, also author of the Disney Food Blog, has compiled the best, easiest to follow guide on Disney food you will find on the market.”
Read the rest of the review here!
Before planning YOUR Disney World trip, order your copy here!
On to the Round-Up!
DisZine features an awesome Halloween sale at the Swan and Dolphin Resort in Walt Disney World! Book now for several months out and get an added “treat!”
WESH.com features some delicious pumpkin-y goodness in an article about Disney World Halloween Treats and Tips (by yours truly!!)
Eating (and Drinking) Around the World takes us on a fun tour of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
The Dallas Arboretum highlights their 2011 fairytale theme in the pumpkin patch. Check out the amazing Cinderella’s Pumpkin Village.
Main Street Gazette samples an old-fashioned candy apple at Candy Cauldron in Downtown Disney!
WDWRadio has us craving fried chicken with this recipe for Buttermilk Fried Chicken from the Pop Century Resort!
Disney by Mark reviews the September 30 Xante Mixology seminar at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Disney Parks Blog has a great video about a new dish at Remy on the Disney Dream: