This weekend wraps up the 2011 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. It’s been a whirlwind of food, menus, beverages, parties, and demos, and we’ve had a great time covering it all for you. Don’t worry, though — we still have a few reviews to share next week!
Moving forward, we set our sights on the holiday season and all the yummy good treats that are created for the celebration in the Disney parks and resorts!
Latest Disney Food News
Relax and catch up on this week’s news highlights!
- The Cheshire Cafe is replacing Enchanted Grove in Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom!
- The coveted Disneyland Candy Cane dates have been found out by our intrepid Disneyland reporter, Heather!
- Downtown Disney restaurants announce Thanksgiving prix fixe meals
- New Crossroads at House of Blues Menu coming to Disney World’s HoB in December
- A review of the seashell-shaped Guylian Chocolates that were found in the Belgium Booth at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Rose and Crown Restaurant in Disney World’s Epcot has a new menu!
Do you crave more news? Check out our Disney News Pin Board, where Disney Food News is updated on a regular basis!
On to the Round-Up!
MiceChat takes us to Disneyland for a behind-the-scenes look at outdoor vending!
WDW for Grown-ups reviews one of my favorite hideaways — the lounge at Sanaa in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village.
Eating (and Drinking) Around the World gives us a tour of random foodie “odds and ends” around Epcot. Check out the adorable Mickey Ice Cream bar shirt to the left, courtesy of Andy Jackson.
Main Street Gazette reviews the Floridian Club Sandwich at the Grand Floridian’s Gasparilla Grill.
The Orange County Register announces the Anaheim Thanksgiving Dining Guide, including Disneyland options!
Healthy Disney shares vegetarian options at Wolfgang Puck Express.
Disney Parks Blog showcases a unique, hand-painted Vinylmation created for the Festival of the Masters. Check out Mickey’s Ice Cream Dream!