We hope everyone had a delicious Thanksgiving!
Now it’s time to look toward the rest of the holiday season with all of its sugary treats and savory meals!
Latest Disney Food News
After a relaxing holiday, we’ll get you caught up on the latest info!
- If you’re in the parks this week, keep an eye open for Turkey Leg rice krispie treats!
- New characters will debut on Disney’s glowing character punch this holiday season! Look for Ariel and “Jack Sparrow” (a skull and crossbones!)
- Disney California Adventure is unveiling all kinds of new holiday desserts this year! Get the scoop and the pics!
- If cinnamon-glazed nuts are your favorite holiday treat, check out the new stand in Epcot!
- Want more info on holiday treats and dining experiences in the parks? We’ve compiled our 2011 Disney Holiday Dining Page with all the specs!
- The restaurants at the WDW Swan and Dolphin resorts announce holiday meals.
Check out our Disney Food News Pin Board, where Disney Food News is updated on a regular basis!
DFB Dining Adventures e-Book Now Available
We’ve had lots of reader requests for pre-planned dining strategies that can be dropped right into your Disney World vacation plans, and we thought that was a pretty good idea, too! So we took it one step further and added some extra FUN!!
On to the Round-Up!
Road Trips for Beer has one of the best posts we’ve seen this week! An awesome perspective on “What Beers Would the Muppets Drink”!!! Find out how they match muppets to brews!
DisneyContemporary.com features the Bay Lake Tower Villa Kitchens – with a complete list of cookware!
Gastropod Travels reviews the Palo Champagne Brunch aboard the Disney Dream. Cheers!
Main Street Gazette peruses one of our fave vintage cookbooks – Cooking with Mickey around our World.
Eating (and Drinking) around the World makes an Epcot Food and Wine Festival dish – Singapore Shrimp Cakes!
990square reviews dining aboard the Disney Dream.
A Taste of Wonderland dines with a special diet at Citricos at the Grand Floridian. See the gluten-free delights!