The holiday season is in full swing! I hope you’re checking things off of your list and maybe even getting some time for a sip of egg nog! Don’t forget to check out our “Holidays in Disney” page full of great tips, treats, and dining events and options for you if you’re visiting Disneyland or Disney World this holiday season!
We’re just back from Walt Disney World and will be showering you with even more news, updates, and yummy treats over the next few weeks. We’ve even got some fun updates from Disneyland! By the way, while we were in Disney World, we got the chance to celebrate 15 years of great Disney info with AllEars.net, and to have a blast with the WDW Today Podcast at their reunion! Congrats all!
In the meantime, sit back, relax, and get caught up on this week’s Disney food news and a few of the great articles out there about our favorite subject!
A Stocking Full of Disney Food News
- We encountered so much Disney food news while we were in Disney World that we had to do a whole post about it! Click here for a myriad of Disney food news and updates. Fun stuff!
- Nominate your favorite Disney restaurants in our 2011 DFB Choice Awards! Once nominations are in, voting begins next week!
- Highlighting the 2011 Walt Disney World Resort Gingerbread holiday displays, these Disney gingerbread pins are a great souvenir or gift!
- Storybook Treats in the Magic Kingdom’s Fantasyland introduced (officially) the Hot Fudge Cookie Sundae! And don’t forget to ask for the holiday swirl soft serve ice cream!
- We have a few new insights into the “Be Our Guest” Restaurant plans for late 2012. Take a look at the concept art, atmosphere, location, opening time, and more!
- We have our review of the new Katsura Grill at the Japan pavilion in Disney World’s Epcot!
Disney Food Blog Gift Certificates Make Great Gifts For Disney Fans!
Down to the wire and not sure what to get that Disney fan on your list? Our popular Disney Food Blog Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, DFB Mini-Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks, and new DFB Dining Adventures e-Books have been very popular, and now there’s a way for you to give them as gifts to your friends, family, boss, dentist, UPS delivery person, mailman, babysitter, dog-walker, or…yourself (you deserve a treat, too)!
Using our new Disney Food Blog e-Book Gift Certificates, you can instantly give all of this great dining info and advice to your favorite Disney fan, and it’s EASY! Get all of the details — and great holiday discounts — at http://dfbguide.com/giftcertificates!
Don’t let your friends and family go to Disney World unprepared. Get a DFB Gift Certificate for your favorite Disney fan today!
On to the Round-Up!
Daveland shares a Golden Horseshoe cast photo from 1979.
Walt Disney World for Grown-Ups heads to the United Kingdom in Epcot for eats and drinks at Rose & Crown.
WDW Radio takes a look back at the origins of the Sunshine Terrace’s Orange Bird.
Main Street Gazette gives us something delicious to chew on — churros!
DisneyContemporary.com stops by Contemporary Grounds for a cup of java!
DisneyParks Blog showcases a video from the Tangaroa Terrace in Disneyland. Let’s make sweet potato cake!