Welcome to the SUPERBOWL EDITION of the Disney Food Post Round-Up!!
Does this mean that these articles are particularly football-related? No. But it does mean that I’m probably prepping to watch some football while you’re reading!! Here we go!!
Disney Food News
Get your news hot and fresh this week!
- Watching the Big Game in WDW? Check out some Super Bowl eats! Main Street Bakery is even offering those Pats and Giants cupcakes you see in the pic! (Thanks to @PlazaandMainSt for the photo!)
- Flavorful popcorn (including test flavors) are popping up around the Disney Parks. There’s also Vinylmation Popcorns coming up soon!
- Disneyland Cupcakes are back in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney! Yummy pictures included.
- Earl of Sandwich has a new “for a limited time” french dip sandwich! Check out a photo here!
- The Landscape of Flavors food court at Art of Animation resort will open this summer! Check out these newly revealed menu items!
- There’s lots of news from Raglan Road at Downtown Disney including St. Patrick’s Day luncheon with Chef Kevin Dundon and new gluten free items on the menu!
For more sweet and savory food news, stop by our Disney Food News Pin Board, where Disney Food News is updated on a regular basis!
The Disney Food Blog Mini-Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book
The DFB Mini-Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book is proving invaluable to food-lovers headed to Disney World!!
We couldn’t fit this detailed information into our overview book, The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, so we’ve created an entire guide detailing over 70 Magic Kingdom snacks!
You’ll see photos, reviews, costs, and Disney Dining Plan snack credit information about each featured snack! Be sure to check out http://DFBMiniGuides.com for details about the e-Book, sample pages, and even a list of the bonus items in the book!
To grab a 20% discount today, use code MAGIC at the check-out!! We hope you enjoy!
And don’t forget to pick up the 250-page, picture-packed DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining while you’re at it! Thanks for supporting the Disney Food Blog!
On to the Round-Up
Yesterland bids farewell to Bur-r-r-bank Ice Cream in Disney California Adventure.
WildernessLodgeSite.com makes the Artist Point’s Berry Cobbler. Yum!
Main Street Gazette heads to Sunshine Seasons for a vegetarian review of the S’mores Brownie.
Orlando Sentinel talks turkey — and confirms that those popular turkey legs being served in the parks are definitely not emu legs.
AllEars.Net‘s Deb Wills reviews eats at the Magic Kingdom and Contemporary Resort.
Eating (and Drinking) Around the World takes a look at new adult beverages in Epcot’s World Showcase!
a Mouse and a Dream discovers sweet potato fries at Cafe’ Orleans in Disneyland. Thanks to DFB reader Alex for letting me know about this site!
Have a great week!! May the best team win