New! Breakfast Waffle Sandwich at Sleepy Hollow

Have you ever been headed to the Magic Kingdom and found yourself saying, “I wish there was a protein-filled, portable, delicious breakfast item that I could get at the Magic Kingdom…except I don’t want to wait in a line for it”…? Hmm? I know…who hasn’t?!

Well, your dreams might just be coming true!

Thanks to @MyMuse18, Melissa Sue Sorrells Galley, and @Kelbelle, we’ve got a fun peek at a new breakfast item in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom!

New Breakfast Waffle Sandwich at Sleepy Hollow

Breakfast Waffle Sandwich

The Sleepy Hollow Breakfast Waffle is the newest specialty waffle introduced by this tiny wonderland of a kiosk. (You’ll remember the other three Disney waffle sandwiches here!)

As you can see from the description, it includes prosciutto, cheese, egg, and “gourmet” tomato on a warm waffle!

Inside of Egg Waffle Sandwich

Reports have been positive on this new sammy, and Melissa says it’s only available in the morning.

Breakfast Waffle Sandwich

I’m thinking this would be a great option for breakfast in the Magic Kingdom — VERY quick and portable! Plus, because everyone will get sidetracked at the Main St. Bakery, you can head on over to Sleepy Hollow and avoid the lines! But I DO think I might split this one; looks pretty big!

Does this look like a breakfast you’d like to try? Let us know in the comments below!

1. Jeff says

The breakfast waffle is huge, and takes a long time because of cooking the eggs to order. Don’t expect to grab and go.

I agree with Jeff.. the waffles are fresh too which takes time to make (at least they were fresh for me!) .. both times when I ordered a waffle sandwich (the ham and the nutella) it took a while for them to get it to me. It was worth the wait though and yes, they are HUGE! This breakfast one looks pretty good!

Sorry the photos are blurry–I’m still perfecting the art of the cell phone photo!!

When Jeff and I were at Sleepy Hollow, it was One More Disney Day, so things were a little crowded …

I got the Waffle and Fruit Sammie with NO Nutella ( not a fan) at 5am on #Disney24 and it HIT the spot and then some! it took about ten minutes but the waffle was hot and the fruit was the perfect temp, chilled but not too much! I cant WAIT to try the spicy chicken one tomorrow~!

Dennis — No DDP snack credit, I don’t think :-( Too spensive!!

Jeff and Marci — Thanks for the timing tip!!

Melissa Sue — We’re grateful for the photos! :-)

Kristina — When in doubt…get both!

Aurora — Can’t WAIT to try the chicken, too! Hopefully soon!

6. Rick says

I love the waffle sandwich options. They aren’t offered late in the day (or at least it wasn’t offered late in the day last November) so make sure you don’t miss the opportunity.

My daughter in law ate one of these at 5:15am during one more Disney day. She loved it. We also got the one with strawberries. It did take a long time though, they were very unorganized. But that could have been because the servers should have been sound asleep!