We gathered a delicious assortment of food info during our recent visit to Disney World! And we even discovered more about the as-yet-unannounced Epcot French Bakery expansion!!! (So excited about that!)
See some of our treasured finds below (citrus swirl -sigh!) and stay tuned for more discoveries, which we’ll be sharing soon.
The best part? We’re headed back in just one month to gather even more news and details for you! In the meantime, please keep sending along any news, menu items, and or other info you discover on your visits! We appreciate the help!
Disney Food News
Here’s the latest…
- The Citrus Swirl is back in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. We hope it stays!
- We dug up a few more details about the Epcot French Bakery expansion, including a slated opening date and more about the menu!
- Epcot’s Le Cellier Steakhouse has undergone another menu change. Take a look at the new lunch menu, and stay tuned for our one-year-later review of the Le Cellier Signature dinner!
- There are new Rose and Crown menus in Epcot’s UK pavilion. We see some old favorites removed from the menus. Take a look!
- A peanut butter cup cupcake gets a rave review! Check it out for a limited time in the Magic Kingdom’s Main Street Bakery.
- A tongue-in-cheek report on the eats from the New Fantasyland’s Storybook Circus in the Magic Kingdom of Disney World!
We’ve got LOTS more sweet and savory food news on our Disney Food News Pin Board, where Disney Food News is updated on a regular basis!
The Disney Food Blog Mini-Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book
The DFB Mini-Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book is proving invaluable to food-lovers headed to Disney World!!
We couldn’t fit this detailed information into our overview book, The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, so we’ve created an entire guide detailing over 70 Magic Kingdom snacks!
You’ll see photos, reviews, costs, and Disney Dining Plan snack credit information about each featured snack! Be sure to check out http://DFBMiniGuides.com for details about the e-Book, sample pages, and even a list of the bonus items in the book!
To grab a 20% discount today, use code MAGIC at the check-out!! We hope you enjoy!
Want even more? Pick up our 250-page, picture-packed DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, or our DFB Mini-Guide to Epcot Snacks e-Book while you’re at it! Thanks for supporting the Disney Food Blog!
On to the Round-Up
Walt Disney World for Grownups compares the breakfast buffets at Chef Mickey’s and Cape May Cafe.
MiceChat spotlights a former cast member who worked at the Columbia Harbour House when the Magic Kingdom first opened.
Main Street Gazette alerts us to the Fresh Florida Strawberry Ice Cream Sundae, a special treat offered at the Fountainview Cafe in Epcot in honor of the Florida Strawberry Festival. So jealous!!
Daveland visits the Blue Bayou restaurant in Disneyland.
DisneyParks Blog entertains us with a time lapse video of the installation of the neon sign at Flo’s V8 Café.
Mouse Junkies writes an ode to Free Dining. Hilarious, Bill!
Disney Travel Babble shares the decadence of ordering mini-cakes from Walt Disney World bakeries!
Stuff from the Park highlights a 1958 photo of a popcorn stand. Yes, that popcorn was selling for 15 cents!