Disney World Crème Brûlée Gallery

I’ve had numerous requests from folks asking for a round-up of where you can get Crème Brûlée in Disney World, and finally we’ve put this gallery together!

Garde Manger Caramelizes Creme Brulee

For those who haven’t indulged before, classic Crème Brûlée is a dessert created from baked and cooled custard topped with (usually) blowtorched sugar forming a candied crust.

Disney pastry chefs have bent over backwards figuring out how to put their own personal touch on this decadent recipe… Let’s take a look at some of the interesting ones!

Please note that Disney dessert menus change all the time, so some of these may no longer be available on your visit.

Be sure to let us know in the comments below about your favorite Crème Brûlée desserts in Disney restaurants!!

White Chocolate Crème Brûlée

Check out Portobello‘s yummy version! The white chocolate shavings really made this dessert!

White Chocolate Crème Brûlée

Pistachio Crème Brûlée

A classic at Tony’s Town Square in the Magic Kingdom is this beloved Pistachio Crème Brûlée. And I fully agree with it’s cult favorite status — it was delicious!

pistachio creme brulee

Pistachio Creme Brulee

Key Lime and Regular Crème Brûlée Duo

Narcoossee’s serves this dessert as a duo — two for one deal!! The true winner is the Key Lime — it’s the perfect dose of tart and tangy with the delectable sweetness of the caramelized sugar, plus it’s stunning!

Key Lime and Regular Crème Brûlée

Maple Crème Brûlée

Le Cellier Steakhouse treats guests to a hint of maple syrup (a Canadian specialty) in their Maple Creme Brulee. This stuff is to die for — really one of my favorites!

Maple Crème Brûlée

Signature Crème Brûlée

Les Chefs de France doesn’t mess around — it’s just a simple, luxurious Crème Brûlée.

Chefs de France Creme Brulee

Chefs de France Crème Brûlée

White Chocolate Crème Brûlée

This dessert is served as part of the Creamy Indulgence option at The Wave in the Contemporary Resort. Accompanying the Crème Brûlée is a raspberry macaroon.

Butterscotch Creme Brulee

The undersea adventure Coral Reef is currently serving a classic vanilla version, but they’ve got fans of the former Butterscotch flavor! Maybe they’ll bring it back…

Butterscotch Creme Brulee

Mini Crème Brûlée

At Fresh in the Disney World Dolphin Resort, guests can indulge in an incredible dessert bar, which includes these mini Crème Brûlées!

Creme Brulee

Crème Brûlée Flambé

Bull & Bear Steakhouse at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando has mastered the art of presentation! Your Crème Brûlée Flambé dessert is brought tableside with an impressive flame!

Bull and Bear Steakhouse Creme Brulee

Butterscotch Crème Brûlée

Served with seasonal berries, this butterscotch flavored dessert can be found at Boatwright’s Dining Hall in the Port Orleans Riverside resort.

Bailey’s Crème Brûlée Tart

At Raglan Road, Chef Dundon creates a memorable dessert by turning a standard Crème Brûlée into a pie!

Bailey's Creme Brulee Tart

Banana Chocolate Crème Brûlée

Stop by the Kona Cafe at the Polynesian Resort for this beautiful dessert served with a chocolate spiral.

Banana Chocolate Crème Brûlée

Milk Chocolate Malt Crème Brûlée

This dessert is another that arrives to the table in flames! The Milk Chocolate Malt Creme Brulee is served atTodd English’s bluezoo.

Close Up of Milk Chocolate Malt Crème Brûlée

Tropical Fruit Crème Brûlée

Citricos features this Crème Brûlée with passion fruit, mango, and pineapple. Photographer: Kelly Tressler

Citricos' Tropical Fruit Crème Brûlée

Pistachio Crème Brûlée

Jiko changes up their offerings often. Currently on the dessert menu — Parsnip Crème Brûlée. But a past version is a true fan favorite: Pistachio Creme Brulee is sometimes still served as a complimentary celebration dessert. Photographer: Steph M

Jiko's Pistachio Crème Brûlée

Double Vanilla Bean Crème Brûlée

Hollywood Brown Derby has a Crème Brûlée that is served with a dark chocolate-dipped biscotti.

Crème Brûlée

PB&J Crème Brûlée

Flying Fish Cafe has been serving this version as of March 2012, past selections include a Toasted Hazelnut. See our review of the Peanut Butter and Jelly Crème Brûlée.

Peanut Butter and Jelly Creme Brulee

Other table-service locations serving Crème Brûlée include Shula’s Steak House, the Turf Club Lounge (No Sugar Added with Seasonal Berries), and Yachtsman Steakhouse (berries with rolled chocolate).

Counter-Service Restaurants with Crème Brûlée…and MORE

Wolfgang Puck Express, Sunshine Seasons, and Boulangerie Patisserie all offer a Crème Brûlée on their dessert menus.

Crème Brûlée at Boulangerie Patisserie

During the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, the France marketplace usually serves a milk chocolate Crème Brûlée topped with caramelized sugar.

Milk Chocolate Creme Brulee

Plus check out this fun Crema Catalana recipe from the 2009 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.

Finally, your evening at the Magic Kingdom can include a Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party where a mini Crème Brûlée is served during the Wishes fireworks!

Creme Brulee

Crème Brûlée

Whew!! I can’t wait to hear about your favorites! I you have a photo you’d like to share, send it on over to us at foodpics@disneyfoodblog.com with “creme brulee” in the title and we’ll get it into the gallery! :-)

Where is your favorite Crème Brûlée? Have you seen this classic dessert in other locations?

1. James says:

I dream of the maple crème brûlée. It is quite possibly my favorite non-chocolate dessert.

Now, that milk chocolate malt crème brûlée… I sure hope they still have it at Bluezoo when I eat there 23 days from now…

2. Marcellina says:

mmmmmm yum! I didn’t realize how many varieties of one of my favorite desserts Disney had! And the double vanilla one??!!? A must try! Thanks for this awesome post AJ!

3. Jill D says:

i don’t want to alarm anyone… but your desserts on FIRE!

hahaha… That pistachio Crème Brûlée looked worth the airfare to Florida!

Thanks!

4. Sara says:

Oh how I want creme brulee right now!!! I gotta give my love to the banana chocolate version at Kona! SO good!

5. Betsy says:

It’s hard for me to love a dessert that doesn’t involve either chocolate or ice cream…but I make the occasional exception for creme brulee…the only Disney creme brulee I’ve had is the maple one at Le Cellier and it did NOT disappoint!

6. Wendy says:

Mmm! This may be one of the best DFB posts ever! I definitely want to try that pistachio version at Tony’s! Is that pretty much a staple there? Or will it likely drop off the menu sometime soon?

7. LeeAnn says:

I loved the pistachio creme brulee!

8. Carolyn says:

I really love the tart from Raglan Road. I really want to try the lime one from Narcoossees on my next trip, though the picture of the tropical fruit one at Citricos makes me want to make an ADR there.

9. Niki M says:

My husband manages to order creme brulee every night at our table service dinners. Now we know where else to find more!

10. Robin S says:

I had the PB&J creme brulee at Flying Fish on our trip last week… delicious but a bit heavy! I have to check my pictures, I couldn’t geta great one bc of the lighting but may be able to edit one. Also had it at Sunshine Seasons!

11. Jill says:

Thank you so much for the review, we are going to DW in June and will indulge!!!

12. Christal says:

I Love CB where can I fid this in Disneyland? are there any in Disneyland? my mouth is watering like crazy!!!

13. Teena says:

We love the Creme Brulee at Cinderella’s Royal Table. Yummy!

14. Jaia says:

The Banana Chocolate Creme Brûlée at Kona Cafe looks amazing. The bananas even make it healthy! Erm, right? Hee.

15. Alex says:

I’m SO glad you included the Maple Creme Brûlée from Le Cellier! As soon as I saw the title of this post, that instantly sprung to mind. So creamy and maple, almost butterscotch-y…mmm…I still think about it and I last had it almost two years ago!

16. Karen says:

My favorite was the Grand Marnier creme brulee that used to be served at the Pleasure Island Jazz Club (R.I.P.). So creamy, and a hint of Grand Marnier with that crispy sugar coating on top. Heavenly!!!

I wish that recipe would get resurrected at another Disney establishment since the Jazz Club doesn’t exist anymore. (sigh).

17. Maria says:

Love love love the maple creme brûlée…between that and the filet mignon at Le Cellier…I die.

The only other one I’ve had is from the bakery is france (showcase)…but I’m more than willing to try any others…adding these to my must eat list!

18. I am going to have to try the pistachio Creme Brulee and the banana Creme Brulee on my next visit. Thanks for sharing.

19. Janelle says:

I try to eat as many creme brulee’s as I can while on Disney trips. I have even asked for them to go when my infant daughter would not stop crying.

There are also some great options on Disney Cruise Line and Disneyland. I will try to take some pictures on our trips later this year.

20. Brandi says:

We did the Wishes Dessert Party in 2010 and they served the pistachio creme brulee. It was DELICIOUS!

21. Sandra says:

We indulged in the pistachio version at the Dessert Party–and I do mean indulged. Five each! (Well, they were “minnie.”) Truly a wonderful version of this sometimes pedestrian dessert.

22. Angelique says:

oooowwww, they look all so yummie!!!
    I’ve had the one at Wolfgang Puck Express (twice!!) and loved it.

I’m sure we will try some on our next trip :-)

23. Victoria says:

The only crème brûlée I’ve had is the maple crème brûlée from Le Cellier and I loooooved it.

We’re going back in December and you can bet we’ll be eating at Le Cellier. And I will most likely indulge myself in this yummy dessert yet again. :)

24. Lin says:

The Pistachio Creme Brulee at Tony’s Towne Square is my favorite. I have learned that even if it isn’t on the menu to ask for it anyway!

I’m looking forward to trying the Banana Chocolate Creme Brulee next!

25. Brandy says:

I LOVED the vanilla cheesecake brulee at WPE! Sooo good,hubby loved the regular crème brûlée at WPE as well. Since our trip and knowing of all the varieties of brûlées we weren’t able to try(thanks to DFB as well),it has inspired me to make them at home! Those torches are sooo cool! I tried a vanilla bean one to start and now thanks to this post I have many more varieties to try! ; )

26. Resident_hippie says:

The Grand Floridian Cafe has a delicious key lime tart that to me, was very much like Creme brûlée. The only thing that differed from any other was it was not in a ramekin; but nicely plated. I have a pic if you want it.

Sunshine Seasons has Creme brûlée as a dessert offering as well. I thought it was decent, though a cast member cleaning up the table next to me said the bakery in France made a better one. :-)

27. Bob says:

Any time we eat somewhere that has creme brulee my wife will order it. She would have to say that the Banana Chocolate at Kona cafe is the best.

28. Rose says:

While the creme brulee at Chefs didn’t come out looking like the one in your pic……………..It was one of the best thngs I have ever tasted. Didn’t like wpe’s but that was after chefs!

29. Janna says:

Mercy! How did I miss this? I love creme brulee at Disney! It’s pretty much the only place I ever eat it.

30. Casey says:

I like creme brûlée, a lot, but really prefer it unchilled. I know it’s more common to have it cold, but I have had it warmer before, and find it far better. Can anyone comment if they’ve had a nice room-temp version anywhere?

31. Nicole says:

I’m not sure if this still exists, but the best creme brûlée- nay the best item of food I have ever had the great fortune to consume in my entire life- was the Tanzanian Chocolate Creme Brûlée at California Grill. We had it in January 2011 and it was the best culinary moment of my 27 years on earth. DH is a chef and I’m a huge foodie, so I think that’s saying something.

32. Duy says:

Hello!
    Do you happen to know if the creme in the French counter service is vegan?

33. Kati says:

Thank you for this post! I am a huge Creme Brulee fan and will be travelling to several of these locations just to try them out!

34. Melanie says:

How is V&A’s Creme brulée not on the list?? That is THE best one I have ever had anywhere. The most delicious and creamiest and every one I’ve had anywhere else in the world pales in comparison.

35. Jess says:

Did sunshine seasons have an orange flavor years ago? I recall eating an orange flavor one there but it was awhile ago. I tried the maple one, the milk chocolate one from the food and wine festival and probably had a regular vanilla one but I don’t recall where. All that I had were really good. I would love to try the butterscotch, pistachio and pb & j as they sound different.