Some great new information from the 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival was announced this week, and we’ve also got some fun news from the Animal Kingdom!
Disney Food News
Here’s the latest happening in the Disney Food World this week!
- Fantasyland model revealed with glimpses of Gaston’s Tavern and Be Our Guest Restaurant!
- Food Photos From Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe in Disney California Adventure opening June 15th!
- Art of Animation Resort just opened in Walt Disney World and is already showcasing a fabulous “macaroon” cupcake!
- Frontierland’s Pecos Bill is now serving a Steak and Pork platter with corn on the cob and corn bread
- The King cupcake has made its debut at the Pop Century Resort in Walt Disney World.
- New tastes and fun events are on the docket for the 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, including brand new Vegan and Florida Marketplace Booths!
- Take a peek at the Animal Kingdom’s Sundowner Celebration taking place from June 3-30th!
We’ve got more food news (including restaurant closure updates, Disney California Adventure’s Ghirardelli Soda Fountain, and more) on our Disney Food News Pin Board, where Disney Food News is updated on a regular basis!
Enter to Win the Disney Food Blog Contest!
Have you entered to win our latest Disney Food Blog contest? Simply send a picture or video showing us a fun Disney trip memory, then let us know how one of our DFB Guides helped make that memory happen!
The winner will receive a DFB Guide of their choice, as well as a special surprise gift!
Send your pictures or videos to contest@DisneyFoodBlog.com by June 10th, 2012 to be entered!
On To The Round-Up
WDW for Grown-Ups takes us to Enoteca Castello in Epcot’s Italy!
AllEars.Net reports on a new champagne lunch at Remy being offered on a trial basis aboard the Disney Fantasy.
DisneyContemporary.com shares a recipe for The Wave’s Passion Fruit Mojito. Thirst-quenching!
Main St. Gazette features the Teriyaki Chicken Nuggets found at the Friar’s Nook in the Magic Kingdom.
What I Gather shows how to dine with a paleo diet at Walt Disney World.
MiceChat shares some interesting food and beverage displays around the Magic Kingdom.
DisneyParks Blog rounds up fun at Disneyland’s Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree!
On The Go In MCO tours the menus and shares food pics from the Art of Animation Resort’s Landscape of Flavors food court.
Just a Spoonful of Sugar reviews a recipe for La Salade de Maison served at Cafe Orleans in Disneyland.