September is the month for savings for visitors and locals to Orlando!
Magical Dining Month presented by Visit Orlando invites everyone to enjoy this annual event now in its seventh year. Celebrate Central Florida’s culinary delights when over sixty restaurants offer three-course prix-fixe dinners for $30.
Expand your palate and help benefit Edgewood Children’s Ranch during this month-long event as $1 of every meal is donated to this wonderful organization.
Disney World Area Restaurants
- La Luce by Donna Scala at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek — read our review here!
- Todd English’s bluezoo — read our review here!
- Il Mulino New York Trattoria — read our review here!
Other Orlando-Area Restaurants
- Emeril’s Orlando
- Morton’s The Steakhouse
- Ocean Prime
- The Capital Grille
- Luma on Park
- Le Coq Au Vin
- The Venetian Room
- K Restaurant
- Charley’s Steak House
- Citrus Restaurant
- Funky Monkey Wine Company
- The Boheme
- The Palm
- Primo by Melissa Kelly
- Roy’s Hawaiian Fusion Restaurant
- Seasons 52
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar
Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month, including a complete list of participating restaurants, is available at OrlandoMagicalDining.com.