Select restaurants at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin resort have begun a Dining Passport Loyalty Program to reward frequent visitors.
From your first purchase, points begin to accumulate towards gift certificates, dining experiences, and more.
With this frequent dining program, loyalty points can be tracked online at www.SwanDolphinRestaurants.com/loyalty. What are you going to save up your points towards?
Points and Rewards
Here’s a list of the point systems, and rewards you can work toward…
- 250 Points - $20 Resort Dining Gift Certificate
- 500 Points - $75 Resort Dining Gift Certificate
- 750 Points – $100 Resort Dining Gift Certificate
- 1,250 Points – $200 Resort Dining Gift Certificate
- 1,500 Points – Coach Don Shula’s Autographed Football
- 1,700 Points – Sushi and Beverage Pairing for 4 by our Master Sushi Chef at Kimonos
- 2,000 Points – Wine and Cheese Experience for 4 in Coach Shula’s Private Dining Room at Shula’s Steakhouse
- 3,000 Points – 3 Course Tasting Menu and Wine Pairing for 4 at Il Mulino New York Trattoria
- 4,000 Points - Private Tasting Menu and Wine Pairing for 4 presented by our bluezoo Chef
- 5,000 Points - One Night Hotel Stay with 1-Day Disney Park Tickets for 4 and a $100 Dining Gift Certificate
- 8,000 Points – Two Night Hotel Stay with 1-Day Disney Park Tickets for 4 and a $200 Dining Gift Certificate
- 12,000 Points – Ultimate Dining and Fireworks Experience including Dinner for 4 at one of our Signature Restaurants of your choice (preset menu) and Private Dessert Reception aboard our Fant-A-Sea boat with an unmatched view on the water of the EPCOT Fireworks Spectacular.* Orlando Residents – Round-trip transportation from your residence to the Resort is available for 750 Points. Reservations are required.
We’re not sure whether or not you can couple the loyalty rewards with your Tables in Wonderland discounts!
What do you think about this new restaurant rewards program? Let us know in the comments!