HGTV will entertain guests at the 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival with fun, free seminars! HGTV seminars will be held on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, and if you’re a DIY designer, these are not-to-be-missed.
Some of your favorite Home and Garden Television personalities (along with the just-announced winner of “Design Star” and host of the new show “Shop This Room”, interior designer Danielle Colding) will be heading to the Festival. Returning from last year is Emily Henderson of “Secrets From a Stylist.”
The focus of the seminars is home entertaining. Check out some of the tips you’ll be able to snag…
* Sept. 28-30 – Entertainment Passport – Your Ticket to Creating a Travel-inspired Dining Experience. Season 7 winner of “Design Star”, interior designer Danielle Colding and host of new show – “Shop This Room”.
* Oct. 5-7 – Gifts That Keep Giving: Holiday Favors That Double as Décor. Casey Noble, “Design on a Dime”.
* Oct. 12-14 – Crash Course for Holiday Décor. Alison Victoria, DIY Network’s “Kitchen Crashers”.
* Oct. 19-21 – Express Lane Elegance: Stylish Table Settings from Supermarket Finds. Brian Patrick Flynn, HGTV.com’s “Design Happens” contributor.
* Oct. 26-28 – Entertaining in Style: Make It and Make It Fun. Meg Caswell, “Meg’s Great Rooms” and Season 6 winner of “Design Star”.
* Nov. 2-4 – Handmade Goodies They Won’t Regift. Marianne Canada, HGTV.com’s “Design Happens” contributor.
* Nov. 9-12 – Create Holiday Memories: Style, Share and Preserve Those Family Photos & Cards. Emily Henderson, “Secrets From a Stylist” and “HGTV Design Star” winner Season 5 “Design Star”.
Did you see the HGTV seminars last year? Let us know which ones you’d like to see this year!