Where to Get Waffles in Walt Disney World

We’ve gathered all kinds of waffle choices in order to bring this Waffle Gallery to you! Whether you’re hankering for a Belgian waffle with fruit topping, a waffle with powdered sugar, a Mickey shaped breakfast waffle, or even a waffle sandwich – we’ve got the deets on where to take care of your craving.

There are some really creative waffle creations in the mix, so be sure to add one or more of these waffle choices to your next Walt Disney World visit.

Giant Mickey Waffle

Yes, Disney World menus are ever-changing so always check the most recent menus prior to your visit. The waffles listed below are in alphabetical order based on how they’re listed on Walt Disney World menus.

Bananas Foster Waffles

Roaring Fork at the Wilderness Lodge is home to some comforting waffle creations on the regular and kid’s breakfast menus. You’ll find more to tempt you further down in this list. The Bananas Foster Waffles are covered with warm bananas in a buttered rum-flavored sauce. Plus, they are Mickey-shaped!

Bananas Foster Waffles

Belgian Waffle

• A Belgian waffle with Maple Butter and Candied Pecan Topping is offered at the Whispering Canyon Cafe in Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
  • Seasonal Fresh Fruit, Maple Syrup and Whipped Cream accompany the Belgian waffle offered at Wolfgang Puck Express, Downtown Disney Marketplace.

Belgian Waffle Sundae

At the AMC Dine-In Theatre in Downtown Disney, a pair of warm Belgian waffles are infused with maple flavor, then topped with vanilla ice cream, drizzled in luscious caramel sauce and topped with a generous sprinkle of sweet and savory candied bacon. What a dessert!

Belgium Waffle

• A Belgium waffle with cinnamon Apple compote and toasted almonds is featured at Fresh Mediterranean Market at the Walt Disney World Dolphin.
  • At the Walt Disney World Swan’s Garden Grove during weekday mornings, a Belgium Waffle with Blueberries and Whipped Cream is available. There’s a strawberries version on the kids’ menu, too!
  • Cha! Cha!’s Wild Waffle

When you’re headed for an early morning safari, make plans to stop by the Rainforest Cafe at the Animal Kingdom. Here you can choose a freshly made Belgian waffle served with fresh strawberries, bananas and maple syrup, and choice of bacon or sausage – with a smile!

Chicken and Waffles

• Oven-roasted Chicken is served with these waffles, black-eyed peas, and rice at The Wave at dinner.
  • Oven Roasted Chicken and Waffles at The Wave

• Stop at Trail’s End for lunch to order Fried Chicken and Waffles Served with warm rosemary maple syrup and butter. Check out our review here!
  • Chicken and Waffles

Chocolate Chip Waffles

• Enjoy a sweet morning with a chocolate chip waffle served with Maple Syrup and Whipped Cream at Wolfgang Puck Express at Downtown Disney’s Marketplace location.
  • Chocolate Lovers can have their chips in a Mickey waffle at Roaring Fork in the Wilderness Lodge. Topped with whipped cream and chocolate sauce, then served with bacon and applesauce. It’s found on the regular and kids’ menu. (Tip: Look for chocolate chip Mickey Waffles at Whispering Canyon Cafe nearby, too!)
  • Chocolate Lovers Waffles

Classic Golden Waffle

Topped with Whipped Mascarpone Cheese, Honey, and Chipped Pecans and choice of Bacon or Chicken Sausage, this waffle is served at Kouzzina at the BoardWalk Inn. It’s Ah-Maz-Ing — read our review here!!

Classic Golden Waffle with Whipped Mascarpone Cheese

Cranberry Waffle

The Rainforest Cafe at the Animal Kingdom park and Downtown Disney serves another freshly made Belgian waffle. This one is baked with cranberries and topped with raspberry sauce. It’s served with whipped cream, maple syrup, and your choice of bacon or sausage for sustenance prior to your journey to Expedition Everest.

Cranberry Waffle at Animal Kingdom's Rainforest Cafe

Everything Pop Waffle

The Everything Pop waffle at Pop Century Resort’s Everything Pop Food Court really pops out at you. ;-)

Strawberry Sauced Pop Century Waffle

Mickey Chocolate Waffles

The only location that we know of that serves Mickey chocolate waffles is the Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom. Let us know if you see them in other spots!

chocolate Mickey waffle

Mickey Waffles

Here’s a question I get a lot — where can you find a Mickey waffle?

• Select one large Mickey Waffle at Artist’s Palette at Saratoga Springs Resort. There’s also a child size version. Get yours with strawberry topping!
  • Have a Mickey waffle served with Applesauce and a choice of Bacon or Sausage, or Strawberry Topping at the Old Port Royale Food Court, Caribbean Beach Resort.
  • For a counter-service waffle, the kid’s breakfast menu at Grand Floridian’s Gasparilla Grill and Games is served Mickey-style. Or visit the resort’s table-service restaurant, the Grand Floridian Cafe.
  • Captain Cook’s breakfast menu at the Polynesian Resort features a Mickey waffle.
  • Captain Cook's Large Mickey Waffle

• Both the regular breakfast and kids’ breakfast menus at The Mara at the Animal Kingdom Lodge offer Mickey waffles.
  • Large Mickey Waffle at The Mara

• Stop by the Yacht Club to get your waffles dusted with Powdered Sugar with choice of Bacon or Sausage at the Captain’s Grille.
  • Captain's Grille Waffle

• Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Port Orleans French Quarter serves up Mickey waffles with your choice of meat and/or fruit sides.
  • The Bounty Platter – you definitely get your money’s worth with this one!

• At Saratoga Springs, two Mini-Mickey Waffles, Bacon and Grapes are on the Artist’s Palette kids’ menu; or opt for the Bounty Platter which includes a small Mickey waffle.
  • Order your waffle with fruit topping or with bacon from the regular menu at the World Premiere Food Court at All-Star Movies. Kids can have their waffle with fruit and bacon.
  • At All-Star Movies resort, the Intermission Food Court has Mickey waffles on the regular and kids’ menu.
  • Big Mickey

Other locations with Mickey waffles include:
    End Zone Food Court (All-Star Sports); Landscape of Flavors (Art of Animation): Trail’s End breakfast buffet (Fort Wilderness); Olivia’s Cafe kids’ menu (Old Key West); Best Friends Breakast at ‘Ohana (Polynesian); Cape May Cafe (Beach Club); Everything Pop kids’ menu (Pop Century); Whispering Canyon Cafe kids’ menu (Wilderness Lodge); Hollywood & Vine waffles with topping bar (Disney’s Hollywood Studios); 1900 Park Fare (Grand Floridian); Chef Mickey’s (Contemporary); Kouzzina kids menu (BoardWalk Inn); and with strawberry and blueberry preserves at Pepper Market (Coronado Springs). Remember, these are subject to change. :-)

Mickey Waffles at Cape May Cafe Breakfast

Kids' Menu Mickey Waffles at Pop Century

Mickey Multigrain Waffles

Served with Butter and Maple Syrup on the kids’ menu and on the buffet (for grown-ups, too!) at The Wave in the Contemporary Resort. We have a review of the multigrain waffles here.

Multi Grain Mickey Waffles

Mini Buckwheat Character-shaped Waffles

Landscape of Flavors at the Art of Animation Resort offers these unique waffles.

Multigrain Waffle

Another unique selection from The Wave! Served with fruit compote.

No Sugar Added Mini Buckwheat Character-Shaped Waffles

Landscape of Flavors offers kids this healthy option!

Salted Caramel Waffles

The Contempo Cafe is known for some great counter-service eats and this is true at breakfast as well! Check out these waffles topped with bananas and salted caramel.

Bananas and Salted Caramel Waffles at Contempo Cafe

Strawberry Waffles

Mickey Waffles with Fresh Strawberries and Whipped Cream are offered on the Kids’ and regular menu at Roaring Fork.

Strawberry Waffles

Strawberry Filled Waffles

Check out these sweet treats at the Kringla Bakeri og Cafe. See our waffle review here!

Waffles at Kringla Bakeri

Waffle Sandwiches

Sweet and Spicy Chicken Waffle Sandwich or Ham, Prosciutto, and Swiss Waffle Sandwich served only from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m., plus a Nutella and Fresh Fruit Waffle Sandwich (we love this one!) at Sleepy Hollow Refreshments in the Magic Kingdom.

Nutella Waffle Sandwich With Fruit

Sweet and Spicy Chicken Waffle Sandwich

Ham, Swiss, and Prosciutto Waffle Sandwich

Sleepy Hollow Refreshments also offers waffles with Powdered Sugar, Cinnamon, or Strawberries and Whipped Cream!

Waffle Selection

• At the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, you’ll have a choice of toppings: wild berry sauce, spiced apples, banana caramel sauce, or chocolate hazelnut at Picabu Buffeteria.
  • Get your waffle with fruit topping at the Riverside Mill Food Court.
  • Choose between Maple or Agave waffles with Chocolate Chips and Powdered Sugar at BabyCakes NYC in Downtown Disney.
  • Order a breakfast skillet that includes waffles at Whispering Canyon Cafe.

All You Can Eat Skillet

Waffle Station

Enjoy the Waffle Station at the Tusker House Buffet during Donald’s Safari Breakfast.

Wilderness Waffles

Now available at Whispering Canyon Cafe, choose Mickey Waffles with Maple Butter and Candied Pecans. (Note: these waffles are no longer served at Roaring Fork.)

Wilderness Waffles

Whew!! That was quite a ride! We’ve tried to showcase many of the waffles you can get in Walt Disney World (and there are quite a few!), but Disney is always inventing new and interesting breakfast options! (We’d like to say here that we are sorely missing the Pine Cone Waffles that used to be a mainstay at Wilderness Lodge!)

Be sure to check out the menus prior to your trip to see if there are any new choices coming your way. :-) If you find more waffles, let us know!

In the comments below, we want to hear about your favorite Disney waffle! What waffles did we forget to include?

Editor’s Note: Thanks to Roger Weeks for his beautiful waffle photos.
    And to our Disney Food Blog Photo Extravaganza members on flickr, including: MagicalKingdoms; Stephanie/dreamangelx; daniel.staten; kelly_tressler; Sara/Stringbean&Wingnut; and daniel.wanderman.

1. Rich T says:

That wasn’t just a ride, that was an E-Ticket! Wow! Waffles are my weakness, and now I’m all ready to eat with nowhere to go at this hour but Denny’s! :(

But, imagining I’m at WDW right now…I’ll take a large Mickey waffle with strawberries, please! :)

2. Candace says:

I was just at Disney last week and we had breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. I did have the mickey waffles and like the rest of the food – it was just OK. The waffles had been sitting out and you could tell. They were a bit tough and didn’t taste fresh. 1900 Park Fare is really the character experience anyway and we had a blast with that part! But, we stayed at the All Star Music resort and we did have breakfast. The waffles there are very good and made fresh. They’re nice and fluffy and hot when you get them.

We almost ate at Trails End but my husband decided not to. I’ll have to tell him they have chicken and waffles for when we go back in December. He’ll eat there all day when he finds that out!

3. SharonC says:

I dream about that Nutella fresh fruit waffle from Sleepy Hollow. Had it for the 1st time last year on my birthday, and now I have a terrible Nutella addiction. We have these at home all the time now, but they are no where near as good as the the ones from SH. Mmmmmmmmm waffles…

4. Andie d says:

I really like the sweet potato waffles at the wave. However, I’m dying to try the chicken waffle sandwich at sleepy hollow! Definitely trying it in December!

5. Amber says:

Mickey waffles always make me happy! It just doesn’t feel like a Disney vacation without having one Mickey waffle! I didn’t realize there were soooooo many different types of waffles around the world. Amazing! And great review!!!!!

6. Tim says:

Unfortunately, the Crystal Palace does not make chocolate mickey waffles anymore. When I was there in July, we asked and said they discontinued them about a month ago.

7. Katie says:

Love the classic MIckey Waffles from when I was a kid! I had no idea that there were so many different types of waffles. Looks like I have to go to Roaring fork soon to try some waffles!!!

8. Liz says:

It’s worth mentioning you can get your Mickey waffles gluten free at quite a few places. Personally, I’ve gotten GF waffles at the All Star Sports cafeteria, Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey’s, and The Grand Floridian Cafe. I really want to try Kona Cafe’s waffles! (unless I can dare to dream of a gluten free way to make tonga toast).

9. Kate says:

This is the best post yet!!!! Yum!!!

10. Katherine says:

This is maybe one of the Most Important Disney Posts of All Time.

11. Claire says:

What a coincidence! We just played the “at home game” version of this Sunday morning with my Mickey Mouse waffle iron! Unfortunately, mine are not nearly as fluffy and crispy as the ones at Disney. Oh well, 52 days until I’m there to get them in person.
      This was definitely a comprehensive waffle guide! It could be its own DFB ebook!! Thanks.

12. Dana says:

I’m not a huge waffle person, mostly because I have to stay away from gluten, but the banana foster waffle made me positively drool!

And Liz, that’s great news! I had no idea that you could get gluten free waffles at Disney! I may have to get some, now….

13. Jared D. says:

This is one of the most epic posts in Disney Food Blog history, AJ. That waffle at Kouzzina always looks so ridiculously amazing. Like I can’t believe that item of food exists.

14. Jared D. says:

Where did my comment go? It got deleted!

15. Jared D. says:

Oh, never mind. I should try hitting refresh next time.

16. Sheilla says:

Oh, I’m so hungry for waffles now…. ahhhhh…

On our next trip we are for sure getting the Nutella waffle at Sleepy Hollow and I really want to get over to Wilderness Lodge for some of their waffle creations, but Wilderness Lodge is not on our plan… where am I going to find the time?

Though if I don’t this could be motivation for the next WDW trip… sigh

17. Oh my, I think I just died and went to waffle heaven. I’m a fan of the Sleepy Hollow Nutella & Fruit and the Kringla Strawberry for quick stops. And I really like Trail’s End for breakfast – IDK, the quality seems to be consistently high. But my next stop on a waffle tour just has to be Kouzzina! Thanks for the tip!

18. Heather Louise says:

Wonderful post AJ! Any waffle type treats planned at the Snack Attack? :)

I am trying to find a way to hit the roaring fork for their waffles, the guest review made it a must do on our upcoming trip.

Sleepy Hollow is now most likely going to be breakfast on day one, thanks to this truly through listing.
      Thanks yet again.

19. Janna says:

I love the Waffle Compendium! Great job, AJ!

20. Sue says:

I’m surprised no one suggested a waffle crawl yet.

21. Erin Foster says:

Epic is an understatement.

Where’s the waffle crawl challenge? :-)

22. Adam says:

Does anyone know if they have gluten free waffles at sleepy hollow? My wife really wants that nutella and fruit waffle sandwich and I could probably convince her to take a trip to WDW if she could get a GF version of that!

23. Beth says:

All I can say is “Wow!” The Banana Fosters and the Roaring Forks waffles look decadent and I bet marscapone cheese on waffles is heavenly. Which is your favorite AJ?

24. Sandy B says:

This is why I love the Disney Food Blog… I work at an inner city school and today was one of those tough violent days that leaves you wondering what the world is coming to – and to come home and see that someone cares enough to write about waffles and to see that so many others are as excited as I am just to read about them puts a big Mickey waffle smile on my face. Thank you – really.

25. Kerry F says:

Your timing with this post was impeccable! We are going next week with my almost three year-old, and his food of choice for every meal is waffles! He’s going to have a lot of options to choose from. Thank you so much for this!

26. Heather Louise says:

I second Erin’s motion for a waffle crawl challenge.

27. Leah says:

I had no idea there were so many places to get Mickey waffles! Nor did I realize the variety! Amazing! Great list! I think my husband would be in for the waffle crawl. Keep us posted on that one, AJ!

28. Essie says:

I really like the looks of the nutella and fruit waffle sandwich, the waffle strawberry jam treats from the Norwegian bakery (love that QS place), and will be trying the waffle and omelet breakfasts at AoA’s LOF this year in Nov. The multigrain waffle looks like a go from LOF! Great rundown BTW!

29. Galloping Gourmand says:

I love the Pop! waffles. I’m on record here as calling them the best at WDW. Second goes to the ones at the Picabu Buffetaria (which I always mispronounce as the “Pikachu Buffeteria”). Waffle sandwiches are something I’m going to try in keeping with an open mind, but will readily admit to not getting on the conceptual level. The sweetness of the waffle acting as bread feels like it will be a sticking point for me.

I don’t have much to say other than this is a good a use as any to provide a (wildly off topic) link to Tom Hanks ordering waffles while dressed as a old fashioned southern gentleman.

30. Michael Stapf says:

i’ve never in my life seen so many places where you can get waffles, when i come to disney world next summer, i hope to try the mickey waffles, i guess they’re a very popular food item, like the turkey leg

31. J says:

When did they take the Wilderness waffles away from Roaring Forks?

32. Elizabeth says:

Sweet & Spicy Chicken Waffle is THE best! I meant to thank you for sharing that tip with us, it was truly the thing we looked forward to getting, and we didn’t get to have as many as we would’ve liked during our holiday. Oh… I’m starting to crave it now. :))

J — VERY recently…as in weeks.

34. Jaia says:

I’m now inspired to do a waffle crawl now too! Wow, that’s an incredible collection of gorgeous waffle photos and I want to eat them all.

I especially want to try the Sleepy Hollow Ham, Swiss, and Prosciutto version since sweet and savory is a favorirte of mine. I also need to hung down the Belgian Waffle Sundae so I can eat waffles covered in candied bacon. Holy delicious, I want to eat that!!!

I’m thinking it will be waffles for lunch today – spread with almond butter and maple syrup and sprinkled with bananas and chocolate chips.

35. Kate says:

Does Rainforest in Downtown Disney still do breakfast? Last time my husband and I were there, last year or the year before, we went on an unfortunate breakfast quest only to discover that Rainforest didn’t do breakfast in that location.

36. Jennifer says:

I LOVE the chicken and waffles at The Wave. I think they are the best savory waffle option at WDW.

37. Paula says:

I think I NEED the bananas foster waffle!! Does it only come on the mini Mickey waffles or do they have the large ones as well?

Also, any idea what Roaring forks breakfast hours are in October?

Thanks!

38. JoAnn says:

So many waffles, so little time. The only waffles I’ve had in the World were the mini Mickey waffles at Tusker House.

39. jose baez says:

so the mickey waffles at landscapes of flavors are long gone now we have the belgian for adults and characters waffle for children and these are with characters from the 4 disney movies feature at the hotels, so kids can enjoy cars(mater & mcQueen) finding nemo( nemo & dory) the lion king(simba & nala) and the little mermaid(ariel & flounder)

40. Lici says:

2 more days! Too many waffles to choose from! Whatever will I do!

41. Gigi says:

I NEED A WAFFLE NOW D:

42. Jaime says:

Are there any waffles as a snack credit? What about waffles as a lunch counter service credit? I don’t want to use a counter service credit at breakfast. It is cheaper then and don’t get a dessert with it. I will end up paying OOP for a waffles if there isn’t any other option.

43. susan brandt says:

Tusker House and Couzzina now serve dairy free mickey waffles. My grandson was so surprised when they brought out a Mickey waffle he could eat. Other restaurants serve dairy free round waffles but this was really special.

44. Paul S. says:

I’m definitely due for a Mickey Waffle fix…just have to decide where to get it.

45. Tanya says:

Our favorite waffles on property are offered for a limited time at the Belgium food booth at EPCOT Food & Wine. Of course no cute Mickey face or anything, just total yumminess!
      T

46. April G says:

I have to second Tanya. Those waffles at the Belgium booth at the food and wine festival are amazing!! I had to buy the cookbook and a true Belgian waffle maker just to try recreating at home!! So very good! My husband and I ate ate least 3 or 4 on our trip, my doing! :)

47. Casey says:

Does anyone else remember the heart shaped “Wonder Waffle” at the EPCOT- Wonders of Life pavillion? I had one as a kid!

48. Kirsten says:

The only question is… can any of these waffles be ordered in non-breakfast hours? Waffle cravings are no good if you work every morning and only get evenings off.

49. ppony says:

They NEED those Chocolate Mickey waffles from Crystal Palace somewhere else too. I can eat just them for an entire breakfast. They are so GOOD! I eat there just for those.

50. Maura says:

When I went to Cape May Cafe for dinner a few years back and asked them about the Mickey waffles because I hadn’t seen them anywhere. Next thing I knew they made me fresh Mickey Waffles and brought me about 4 plates of them to share with the family. Gotta love Disney customer service!