Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Trick-or-Treat Map, and Special Diets Treat Exchange

Halloween in Walt Disney World has pretty much already started! (September? Who needs September?)

And highlighting the Fall season, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary-Halloween Party is the place to trick-or-treat!

But be sure to check out this treat map so you know exactly where you want to head as soon as you get in the park!

Trick or Treat Locations - click image for larger version

11 candy spots (and pop-up treat stations) will help curb party-goers’ sweet cravings. And to guarantee the candy is plentiful, 215 tons have been trucked in for the 23 parties. The 16 candy stations throughout the Magic Kingdom include a new stop: “Casey Jr.’s Candy Junction”, in Storybook Circus.

Welcome to Storybook Circus!

There will be some new candy selections too. We can’t wait to hear what they are!

MNSSHP Trick or Treat bag

MNSSHP Trick or Treat bag

Healthy options and Special Diet choices will be on hand too. If you require sugar-free candy, treats without nuts, and/or other healthy options, be sure to stop in City Hall to exchange your trick-or-treat candy for goodies that are better suited to your dietary restrictions! We love this new option at the Halloween Party this year!

Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party dates

• September 11, 14, 18 21, 25, 28, 30
  • October 4, 5, 8, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 22, 23, 25, 28, 30 and 31
  • November 2

Get your party tickets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party here!

What do you think about the healthy options? Are you headed to a Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party?

Comments

1. Lauren says

My family and I went last week to the 2nd MNSSHP and they were handing out bananas at one of the stations as well. Since this was my first time ever going, I’m not sure if this is normal or not but it was nice to have fresh fruit in addition to all the candy!

2. Jeff says

Chiquita is a sponsor of this event, so bananas are always on tap. Later in the night they will literally give you a dozen in a new bag!

3. Melanie Guy says

Love the Bananas but missed the raisins we got last year !! Had a wonderful time as usual will be back next year :O)

4. Julie says

Bananas are over at Jungle Cruise as the healthy option this year instead of raisins (I heard that was the option last year). Other candies I’ve seen include candy corn, snickers, Reese’s, kitkats, twin, smarties, lollipops, licorice-style candies, tootsie rolls, and m&ms. Yyuuuuummmmmmm

5. Silvercat says

Ooh, we have tickets for 31st October and can’t wait! The first time we have done this party, and we are beyond excited!!

Um – it is CANDY night and you are making me have FRUIT?? Bleurgh! :-)

Special Diet treat exchange, where have you been all my life!? That is GREAT news! Thank you so much for pointing this out! I love it and cannot wait!

7. Minnie says

Does this mean that those who have allergies/require nut safe or sugar free candy still go round the trick or treat stations collecting candy and then have that candy swapped for something that they are able to eat?

8. BringingUpDisney says

We arrive on the 31st for our first MNSSCHP ever! Can’t wait to check out the treats. The Banana’s sound like a great before breakfast snack while getting everyone up and out in the morning. :-)

9. Dana says

Can’t wait! I finally bit the bullet and ordered tickets tonight for the 10/4 party. I don’t care what treats I get – I’m just excited to go trick-or-treating as an adult!

10. Emily says

@Julie – I was told that it was “banana month” and that raisins will be back for October. I was excited for bananas when I got them at the beginning of the party, but not so excited when I realized two of them had split open inside my purse by the end of the night! LOL. Tiny raisin boxes are probably more durable!

11. Emily says

Also – the candy is SO GOOD this year!!! No weird no-name stuff this time around. I got TONS of Skittles, Sour Patch Kids, Kit Kats, M&Ms, Lemon Heads, Nestle Crunch, Laffy Taffy….it was a dangerously delicious party this year!

12. Minnie says

Not sure that I’d be happy allowing a severely nut allergic child go around the park collecting candy that not safe to eat.

13. BooToYou7 says

Minnie — I don’t think you have to go pick up the regular candy to swap out. My understanding is that you go to Guest Relations at the front of the park, let them know your dietary restriction, and they will give you some candy in a bag.