Snack Series: Seasonal Funnel Cake Flavors in Epcot

If you’re a fan of that classic carnival treat, the funnel cake, I’ve got something that should make your Disney eats list!

Disney specializes in funnel cakes of all kinds — plain; cinnamon sugar; topped with apples, chocolate, strawberries, whipped cream; etc.

But there’s one spot in the “World” that offers seasonal flavors of these fried up goodies…that I haven’t found anywhere else!

Funnel Cakes Sign in Epcot's American Adventure

Yep! Epcot’s American Adventure Funnel Cake kiosk features a couple of special flavors that you can only get at certain times of the year: Strawberry Funnel Cakes and Pumpkin Spice Funnel Cakes.

American Adventure Funnel Cake Kiosk Menu

While I haven’t seen both on the menu at the same time, it’s always fun to stop by the kiosk and see what’s available when you’re there! Usually it’s Pumpkin Spice for Fall and Winter…

Pumpkin spice funnel cake

And Strawberry for Spring and Summer! Each cake costs $7 and is not available for a Disney Dining Plan snack credit.

Strawberry Funnel Cake

But, since this is Disney, that’s always subject to change!

Either way, top what you get with some of that American Stripe ice cream and know that you’ve got a truly unique Disney snack!

What’s your favorite way to eat a funnel cake? Let us know in the comments below!

1. mark says:

Only cinnamon sugar for me.

2. Kat says:

I HAVE to try the pumpkin spice one. I am always too full by the time I get to America in Epcot. I am going to have to make an exception next time I’m there.

3. Jillian says:

American strip ice cream? My son would love this I will have to find a picture.
    I have never had funnel cake but am making a point to try it next trip

4. Jaia says:

Ooh, pumpkin spice funnel cakes?! Adding another treat to my Must Eat list for Epcot!!

5. Essie says:

While the strawberry looks delicious, it also looks like my friends and I will be sharing a pumpkin spice cake on our post Thanksgiving trip this year!

6. Amanda says:

Had the pumpkin spice version a few weeks ago and it was delicious. It was tough fitting it in between Food & Wine snacking but definitely worth the effort!

7. Michelle says:

When I was in MK 2 years ago, Sleepy Hollow had a gingerbread funnel cake in December. Hoping it is back. When I go this December, it was delicious!

8. Kathy says:

Hubby and I stopped for a pumpkin spice funnel cake during our trip last Oct. It was wonderful! Not too overpowering, but enough spice to make it interesting. We had it with just powdered sugar on it. It does take a few minutes for them to make it. I guess they’re all made when you order. But it was well worth the wait!