Epcot Food and Wine Festival Recipe: Dragon Berry Colada from the Caribbean Booth

It’s 5 o’clock somewhere, and we’ve got a delicious Epcot Food and Wine Festival cocktail recipe for you today!

The Dragon Berry Colada from the Festival’s Caribbean Booth has long been a fan favorite, and it’s super easy to make!

Caribbean Booth 2011

I’m pretty sure this is the perfect addition to your football-watching parties this weekend (or maybe you can whip one up for your early internet Holiday shopping expeditions!)…

Frozen Dragon Berry Colada

Frozen Dragon Berry Colada

Serves 1

2 ounces Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum
2 ounces strawberry puree
3 ounces piña colada mix
1 strawberry

1. Pour Bacardi Dragon Berry, strawberry puree, and piña colada mix into blender with ice; blend until smooth.
2. Pour into hurricane glass and garnish with strawberry.

(See? Toldja it was easy. ;-D)

Will you be whipping a batch of these yummy island coolers up this evening? Let me know in the comments below!

AND, if you’re headed out the Festival over the next couple of weeks, be sure to pick up a copy of our best-selling DFB Mini-Guide to the 2012 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival! Includes insider tips and strategies on how to make this the best Food and Wine Fest ever! Don’t forget to use code “countdown” for a $3 discount at check-out…

Recipe taken from 2011 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Cookbook

1. EeyoreBFF says

Only one word comes to mind…YUM! I adore the pink color (very princess-y). It sounds very sweet. Does Dragon Berry have a bit of zing?

EeyoreBFF — This IS very sweet, definitely. I didn’t taste too much of a zing in it myself, but the creamy strawberry is delish!

This is my FAVORITE item at F&W! My hubby bought the Dragon Berry Rum for me for Christmas last year and made this for me throughout the year. SO yummy!

4. Emma says

This was one of our favourite things at the F&W Festival! I was expecting something more like a Cosmopolitan when I ordered it, but really enjoyed it. Especially the cast member who served us, he said that “every Dragon Berry Colada came with a complimentary dragon roar” .. and then he roared!! :)

5. Melissa says

Just got back from F&W and I loved the Dragon Berry Colada! It was delicious and I made sure to stop by the booth at least once (maybe twice) a night just for this drink.

6. Sunny says

My husband and I absolutely LOVE the Dragon Berry colada!!! We have been addicted to it since the first time we tried it at F&W. Thanks for the receipe AJ! It has now become our go to cocktail on the weekends, especially during the hot summer months in Florida. :-)