Fun Find: Phineas and Ferb Treats at Epcot (“The Doofenslurper!!”)

Several Epcot kiosks, including Promenade Refreshments where these came from, have some special offerings for Phineas and Ferb fans.

The three special items include an Agent P sugar cookie on a stick, a kids’ “Power Pack,” and the “Doofenslurper.”

The Power Pack, $7.99, includes an Uncrustables sandwich, carrot sticks, a Danimals yogurt, and a juice box, all served in a souvenir Agent P lunch box. This is a relatively healthy child’s lunch plus a great takeaway for one reasonable price.

But the thing I really wanted for me was the Doofenslurper, because how could you not want something called a Doofenslurper?

The Doofenslurper is frozen lemonade (more like a slushie) topped with a now ubiquitous fruity foam.

Doofenslurpering at Epcot!

As for the actual consumable, the lemonade plus foam concoction tasted like cold liquid Sour Patch Kid. Pretty good if you’re into that sort of thing.

However, the real highlight is the serving container, a plastic rendition of a chemistry class beaker emblazoned with the image of Dr. D.

I brought mine home and am saving it forever!

Have you tried any of the special P and F treats in Epcot? Let us know what your choice would be!

Erin Foster is the Disney Food for Families columnist and a behind-the-scenes guru here at Disney Food Blog! Check out more of her posts here.

1. Christa M. says:

I cannot wait! Hope they still have those in June. I need a whole set!

2. DisneyMom says:

Oh Oh Oh….I want one of everything :)

3. Gina says:

Although not one of the aforementioned treats, my hubby and I were surprised to find Phineas & Ferb rice krispy squares at Sunshine Seasons in the Land at Epcot! They were the usual krispy squares topped with an edible sheet of rice paper with Phineas & Ferb printed right on! Krispy treats and P&F: a match made in disney heaven!

4. Galloping Gourmand says:

Ah, Perry the sugar pop. You, you know I was expecting something more platypus shaped with a hat. Oh well. However your just in time to meet a friend of mine. Well not really a friend I don’t really have friends per se, more of an acquaintance. Well ok he’s someone I found on the street but hell be coming over to taste my new Cookie-inator. It turns people into yummy gingerbread men who, if the story is correct, will all run away and be eaten by fixes allowing me to take over the entire tri-state area!

(Later). Well you know the fatal flaw is the lack of foxes Ina suburban and urban setting, and the fact that gingerbread men are pretty fast. You know the story said they were fast but I guess I wast prepared for how fast and well considering the lack of foxes… CURSE YOU PERRY THE SUGAR COOKIE POP! Hey could you let me out of this big glass of milk. You know I don’t see why I have this thing laying around here…

5. CanadiansLoveWDW says:

awesome.. i hope they still have these when i get there in august…

6. This Agent P Power Pack is going on my “must have” list. With two toddlers, Hubby and I never get to branch out to the fun restaurants in the countries because of our little picky eaters. Now, we can grab them a Power Pack to-go! :)

7. Beth in MI says:

Curse you Perry the Platypus!

8. Matt says:

@Galloping Gourmand
    You are awesome!

And I hope these stick around. I want the power pack so I can use it as my lunch bag for work!!

9. Janna says:

Oh, how I hate that I missed this! What fun!

10. Joshua says:

The Doofenslurper looks great. Is there an option to get the drink in a regular cup at a cheaper price like Lefou’s Brew?

11. Audrey says:

Any chance these will be sold at the downtown Disney Phineas and Ferb Experience? The Doofenshmirtz cup needs to be mine.

12. Jen says:

Oh, I’ll be getting the Agent P Power Pack. I’ll say its for my toddler, but really, its all mine! 2 more weeks!!

13. Jill D says:

I was there last week and got the agent p power pack for a quick service meal! not all locations will do it, had to ask around, but the snack booth at showcase plaza did it. it is worth it as a quick service kids meal!

14. Jen says:

Its awesome! Its actually in the shape of an Erlenmeyer flask . . . but all the same, its cute. :)

15. S says:

This seems like a P&F version of the Frankenweenie lemonade they had at DCA last year.

16. Yimei says:

Ship me all the stuff. I’ll paypal you

17. Jays says:

Ooooh, please tell me they are still selling these! We’re going in late April and the boys would LOVE them!