It’s time for a new Tables in Wonderland event!! This one is gonna be totally groovy, man.
This year’s Flower Power Happy Hour will take place at the American Adventure Parlor at Epcot® on Friday, April 19, 2013, at 6:00pm. Cost is $50.00 per person, plus tax; and gratuity is included.
You know that our favorite part of this year’s Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is the FOOD (see our FULL review of every single food item at the festival here!). But another great aspect of the festival are the nightly Flower Power concerts featuring your favorite songs from the 60s and 70s.
On this Tables in Wonderland evening, guests can join fellow members for a cocktail hour and then reserved seating for the concert of Village People – best known for that wedding reception and summer camp favorite, “Y.M.C.A.” You’ll also get reserved viewing for IllumiNations.
Flower Power Happy Hour Event Timeline
6:00pm – Happy Hour at American Adventure Parlor. Hors D’Oeuvres, Beer, Wine, and Specialty Beverages
7:15pm – Move to America Gardens Theatre
8:00pm – Reserved seats for Village People show at the Flower Power Concert Series
9:00pm – Reserved viewing area for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
Happy Hour Menu
– “Go West” Whiskey BBQ Pork with Roasted Corn and Onion Fries
– “Macho Man” Dark Roast Coffee Crusted Tuna on Hearty Grain Crisp and Kahlua Mayonnaise
– “In The Navy” Sea Salt Quick Pickled Cucumber Sushi Roll with Nori, Thick Soy and Sesame
– Beer, Wine, Specialty Cocktails and Soft Drinks
How to Book
For reservations, please visit the following website www.disneyurl.com/TIWFlowerPowerHappyHour for self-booking and instant confirmation. The website will go live and begin taking reservations on Monday, April 1, 2013 at 10:00am.
Please have the following information ready:
- Tables in Wonderland Ticket Number starting with the “W”
- First and Last Name of everyone in your party (maximum is Party of 10)
- Home address
- Phone number
- Credit Card Number
- Billing Address of the Credit Card (Your credit card will be charged at the time of booking, and you will receive an immediate confirmation email.)
- Personal Email Address (Please use a personal email address as many work email addresses think the confirmation email is spam.)
- Special Dietary Needs (if any)
The event is limited to 60 Guests, and is exclusive to Tables in Wonderland members. You must show your valid Tables in Wonderland ticket to gain entrance into the event.