News! Select 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Menu Items Announced!

Great news!

We know a few more of the World Showcase booth menu items for the 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!

2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Menu Selections

While we don’t have full menus, yet, we do know a few of the dishes that will be served at the festival this year! Here’s the latest so that you can start your planning! Stay tuned to our 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Page for details when the full menus are announced!

We’ll start with the new and newly returning booths this year…

Scotland Booth — NEW this year!

Seared Scottish Salmon with Cauliflower Puree, Watercress and Malt Vinaigrette

Epcot Food and Wine Festival Cheese Booth

Craft Beers Booth

Sierra Nevada, Torpedo® Extra IPA

Poland Booth

Frozen Szarlotka (Frozen Polish Apple Pie) featuring Zubrowka Bison Grass Vodka

Canada Booth

“Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle Butter Sauce (YEP!! It’s BACK!!)

Epcot Food and Wine Festival “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle Butter Sauce

Africa Booth

The Wolftrap Red (Syrah, Mourvèdre, Viognier)

New Zealand Booth

Mohua Sauvignon Blanc

Desserts & Champagne Booth

Chocolate Orange Cupcake
Hazelnut Chocolate Cheesecake
Morello Cherry Pistachio Mousse
Nicolas Feuillatte Rosé

Tables in Wonderland Food and Wine Festival Preview

For those Tables in Wonderland members who would like to try all of these dishes before the festival opens on September 27th, we’ve got MORE great news! This year’s Tables in Wonderland Sneak Preview of the Festival will take place on Saturday July 27, 2013 at the Odyssey Pavilion at Epcot®!

Cost is $133.13, tax and gratuity included, and the event is limited to 150 guests. Visit www.disneyurl.com/SneakPreview for self-booking and instant confirmation starting Monday, July 1, 2013 at 10:00am.

Have the following information ready: Tables in Wonderland Ticket Number (number beginning with a W and includes a date), First and Last Name of everyone in your party (you may purchase up to 10 tickets), Home address, Phone number, Credit Card Number, Billing Address of the Credit Card, Personal Email Address, Food Allergies (if any)

Want More Details About the 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival?

We work hard to keep you in the know about everything Food and Wine Festival related! Be sure to join our Disney Food Blog Newsletter for the latest information and details. And keep an eye on our 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Page for updates.

2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Index

2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Menus and FOOD PHOTOS: Coming Soon!

2012 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Marketplace Booth/Kiosk MENUS and FOOD PHOTOS <–UPDATED with all new photos from 2012!
Epcot Food and Wine Festival Fans Facebook Page
2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Special Events (Updated 6-12)
2013 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Low-Cost/Free Seminars and Activities: Coming Soon!
2013 Eat to the Beat Concert Schedule: Full List Available (5-16 update)
2013 Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend Events
2013 Tower of Terror 10-miler Events
2013 Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic: Menus, Booking Info available!
2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Reviews, and 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Reviews
2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival’s Gluten Free Items

News! The DFB Guide to the 2013 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book is now available for pre-order!

The best part? By pre-ordering, you automatically get our 2012 Food and Wine Festival Guide for FREE, instantly! That means you can start planning NOW for your trip!

Use code prefoodwine at check-out for a $3 discount!

1. chelsi0422 says:

Sounds good to me!

2. SharonCW says:

Love the mushroom filet! Thank you for keeping us up to date on the festival, I check your website every day hoping to find details. I am really looking forward to the photos you post!

3. Libby says:

Oooooh this has just got me so excited for our October visit!! I’m SO glad the Le Cellier filet is back; we don’t have enough ADR’s for a meal there so I’ll be hitting the Canada booth preeettyyy hard! :D

4. Jeanne Todd says:

Love the filet last year. Looking forward to its return. Had a good time last year. Looking forward to the same this year!

5. jeanie says:

There is a slight detail oversight.
    I looked for the info on the tables in wonderland event.
    I got an email with the details.
    It does not include all the items like you have listed.
    It is a plated dinner.
    It has about half a dozen items, two additional from this past flower and garden festival.
    It also has about a dozen alcoholic beverages.
    I was excited to book it when I saw you listed it as sampling all the items.
    Once I looked at the details, it is not the case and I’m not interested for that price.
    Probably would be good to remove the word ‘all’ in the TIW event details.
    Love the blog though. Thanks for the updates!

Chesi — Me, too! Will you be there for the festival this year??

SharonCW — I can’t wait to have the mushroom filet again! As always, we’ll get you updates as soon as we have them!

Libby — Yay! I think the Canada booth is a great substitute for Le Cellier…if only they’d bring the poutine to the booth!

Jeanne Todd — Awesome! Have a great trip!

Jeanie — Actually, I took all of these listed menu items directly from the Tables in Wonderland email, so they will all be offered as part of the plated dinner (including the appetizers beforehand and desserts after). When we mention that you’ll get to try “all” of the dishes, we’re referring to all of the dishes noted in the menus above, which are indeed on the menu for that evening’s dinner. :-)

7. Meal trip says:

Wasn’t this event $110 last year? Hummmmmm… US inflation rate = 2.1%, TIW Event inflation rate = 21%. Yikes!!! Someone put the decimal in the wrong place.

8. Dana says:

Oh, I’m so excited!!!! The Scotland booth sounds amazing, and I’m intrigued by South Korea’s kimchi dog. I am a little disappointed in the Dessert booth’s menu, though.

9. Dave says:

AJ,
    If you have any pull with WDW, tell them Poland needs to bring back the Golobki’s!!

10. Kristin says:

Will any of this year’s menu be DDP eligible?

Kristin — Most likely. We don’t have the full menus yet, and we won’t know about DDP until the event begins. But they’ve been available with DDP snack credits for several years now; I don’t see why that would change.

12. Dana says:

Dave – I absolutely agree with you!!!! That was always one of our favorite things at the festival. Plus, it was always fun hearing other people attempt to pronounce it. :)

13. Keith says:

“Terra Booth”…that strikes me as funny.

14. Christina says:

I am going to be very sad if Ireland does not have their fisherman’s pie. I have been dreaming about it since 2011, when we were last able to go.

15. Lo says:

Does anything set up early? Before the “official” start of F&W? We are leaving before it starts, but I wondered if I would have any opportunity if they set up early.

16. melanie says:

do you know if it’s still worth going to the f&w on the very last weekend? do they start to take things down or run out of things listed on the menus? we’re planning our trip around the last 3 days of the festival, but not sure we should wait another year to go earlier?

17. Barbara says:

Hi! This is my first post here, but I couldn’t help it! I’m a huge fan of the Festival, but I gotta say I’m really disappointed with the Brazilian booth… I’m from Brazil myself and the food and the beverage presented are not typical at all… We don’t eat avocado here with the “regular” food, it’s typical at Chile, even Mexico, but not here… and Kaiser as our representative beer?? That’s so sad because it’s one of the worst brands here… they should at least have Original or Bohemia, or one of the many craft beers… I’m sorry about the whining, the other stuff seem really good, but the Brazil Booth definitely doesn’t represent our best!

18. Chronia says:

Will you please get rid of what you call “Canadian cuisine” It’s NOT Canadian!!!! We don’t serve ANYTHING like that in our local restaurants here!!!!! You’d find that in an ITALIAN restaurant, NOT a Canadian one! Try serving smoked salmon, or battered halibut (popular among the locals here), or last but not least POUTINE (TRULY Canadian, not found anywhere else in North America!!!). Everything else you had on your “Canadian” menu the last few years is NOT Canadian. I should know I AM Canadian and live in Canada!!!!

19. Maggie B says:

Lo & Melanie, The day before the festival is a “Cast Members Preview”, but since you can’t check IDs, basically it is open to everyone. That is the earliest you can get the offerings. At the end of the festival, they ABSOLUTELY have run out of things, not a lot, but often the one thing you were looking forward to. Plan accordingly.

20. Anne Marie says:

Yum, yum. So far everything sounds good. It’s our annual girls week and we are all looking forward to trying the food at Scotland. If anyone like/loves beer, be sure to try the Kona Brews at Hawaii. They also have them on tap at most of hotels now.