2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Culinary Demos and Beverage Seminar Details

We’re thrilled to finally share the 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Culinary and Beverage Seminars and Demonstrations details!

The wait is over (and just in time!) as the details on the low-cost seminars and demos that showcase the delicious and educational options of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival are available.

Click through to our Culinary and Beverage Seminars and Demonstrations page to see links to the Culinary, Beverage, and Mixology events.

Seminars and demos are priced between $14-15 this year, and feature chefs and beverage companies that are at the top of their game. Check the details to find your favorites, like Warren Brown, Robert Irvine, and more!

Booking

Booking will be available for most events on August 13th, 2013, at 7AM ET at 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378). Culinary Demonstrations, Beverage Seminars, and Mixology Seminars will be bookable online at www.epcotfoodfestival.com.

Booking for Tables in Wonderland Members, Annual Passholders, DVC Members, and Golden Oak Residents will begin August 9th at 8AM EST for seminars, demos, and mixology events only. Pre-sale reservations are by phone only at 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).

Discounted pricing ($2 off per person per seminar) is available for Tables in Wonderland members, Annual Passholders, DVC members, and Golden Oak Residents. This applies only to culinary demonstrations, beverage seminars, and mixology demonstrations taking place Monday-Thursday throughout the Festival.

As always, check out all of our in-depth 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival coverage on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival page!

News! The DFB Guide to the 2013 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book is now available for pre-order!

The best part? By pre-ordering, you automatically get our 2012 Food and Wine Festival Guide for FREE, instantly! That means you can start planning NOW for your trip!

Use code prefoodwine at check-out for a $3 discount!

1. Amy says:

Thank you, AJ! I cannot wait for the Festival this year!

2. Dana says:

Yea!!!! So excited! This year, though, I will try to book my culinary demonstrations online. Last year I did it over the phone, and I was on hold for an hour and a half!

3. Beth says:

Thanks so much for the information. Spent the evening going over our must do’s and booked them this morning on the phone. Can’t wait to go now.

4. Mark D. says:

Wanted to book Carla from Top Chef, but that is probably the most difficult day to switch my schedule around, so probably won’t happen.

FYI, I don’t see Robert Irvine on this years list. On the 24th looks like maybe a chef from his restaurant. Just didn’t want to get peoples hopes up.

5. Christina says:

I booked this morning and am so excited! I tried to use a gift card to pay for it and the CM said that she could only take credit cards. Does anyone know why?

6. Carol says:

Does Disney realize they have screwed up royally again?

Someone I know called this morning and got a CM to book the Desert Event. You could book PFTS and other events online all morning??? Public access to the seminars was also on line all morning.

Wonder how folks are going to feel when things that weren’t suppose to open until Tuesday are full do to this mess?

7. Tracy says:

I’m an ap holder so I was on the phone first thing this morning and after almost 30 minutes on hold I was told what we wanted to book had to wait until the 13th. The cm said the information released wasn’t as specific as it should have been. I’m soooooo hoping this wasn’t one of those disney “pardon our pixie dust moments” where some people got one set of info and others another (sigh). Crossing my mickey ears until tuesday.

8. Mike says:

No luck with me trying to book a Mexican Tequila Luncheon just a few minutes ago. They apparently fixed the glich. My CM was not even able to see this event on her computer. She ultimately called a supervisor and was told these events were not available for booking until 13 Aug at 0700 EST. I’m hoping not too many reservations were given away for this event today, so I’ll have my fair shot at getting one first thing Tuesday morning (I’ll be on a work related trip on the west coast on that day:( So it’s an early wake for me on Tuesday.. Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!

9. Norma says:

I asked about booking the “sweet Sunday” Carla Hall event at 8:30 this morning when I was booking my low cost seminars. The CM’s computer would not let her add that one. So hopefully not too many people were able to book through the glitch. The CM was not very informed about the process this morning. She kept saying I should work there since I knew more about it than her.