NEWS! Downtown Disney Foodtopia Coming This October!

Welp, Downtown Disney Orlando has added another awesome food-focused piece of news to the Food Trucks and Disney Springs Restaurants!

Throughout October, eight Downtown Disney restaurants will feature 3-course dinners at bargain prices at the NEW Downtown Disney Foodtopia event!

Menus

Three full courses and a non-alcoholic beverage are included! Let’s take a look at some of the menus…

Paradiso 37: Choose from blackened mahi sliders, a hearty beef burrito, or chicken enchiladas paired with a starter and dessert.

Paradiso 37 Chocolate Stack Dessert

Planet Hollywood: Entree options are Celebrity BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger, lasagna, or Southwest Salad.

Wolfgang Puck Café: Start with garlic and white bean hummus, a Caesar salad, or butternut squash soup. Entrees include pesto chicken, crispy pork loin, or spaghetti Bolognese. Desserts are key lime pie, carrot cake, or a brownie sundae. See our Wolfgang Puck Cafe dinner review here!

Carrot Cake at Wolfgang Puck!

Splitsville: Choose from eight appetizers and 10 entrées, with a brownie and ice cream for dessert.

Splitsville -- Outside View

Fulton’s Crab House: Shrimp cocktail, steamed clams and mussels, or jumbo lump crab cake to start; a whole Rhode Island lobster, cioppino, or filet mignon for an entrée, and a Tollhouse Cookie sundae, key lime pie, or root beer float for dessert.

Details

Dates and Times:
October 1 – 31; 5:30-7:30PM

Cost:
Prices do not include tax and gratuity.
$30: Bongos Cuban Café, House of Blues, Paradiso 37, Planet Hollywood, Portobello, Splitsville Luxury Lanes, and Wolfgang Puck Café.

$60: Fulton’s Crab House

Reservations:
Reservation and payment required. Call 407-WDW-DINE beginning September 28th. Reservations are limited and must be made at least 48 hours in advance. Note that your Foodtopia reservation can not be combined with any other promotion.

Dinner and a Show

Enjoy dinner AND a show! With your Foodtopia reservation, you’ll have the option to book tickets to Cirque du Soleil “La Nouba” with a 20 percent discount for everyone in your party.

La Nouba

I can’t wait to check this out!

Which restaurant would you reserve during Foodtopia? Let us know in the comments below!

1. Jennifer says:

We already have reservations at Splitsville for October 11. Wonder if I can add this to that reservation? Also, we may try Paradiso 37 or Portabello on night. Both have been on our to do list for a while. But we love Ragland Road and always stop there on WDW visits. As always, thanks for the great info!

2. Jeff in Middletucky says:

I know which restaurant I wouldn’t reserve unless it were free (and even then I’d have to think long and hard about it: Planet Hollywood.

3. niki m says:

Where can I find the foodtopia menu options for bongos, portobello, and more details on paradise 37? My hubby is a selective eater so we really like to know options ahead of time.

4. Lucy says:

I’m all for Wolfang Puck and that amazing butternut squash soup!

5. Christopher J says:

Jennifer – you absolutely must try Portobello. My partner and I are from the UK and when we last came to WDW, we decided that Portobello deserved a shot as it’s a pretty unassuming and non-Disney style restaurant that you rarely hear things about, good or bad. Well, I’m so glad we went! The setting is pretty, the service was fantastic and the portions are ample! I had the baked gnocchi which was to die for followed by house-made cappuccino gelato. Heaven. Although the gelato is black, which was bizarre, and not suitable if you’re on a date night (makes your teeth dark and scary looking!)

niki m – Do you use iPhone? Or iPad? There is a free app for Disney World Dining that displays all the up to date menus. Or I found them on the official Disney website recently (they seem to have re-jiggled the whole site?)

One thing is for sure – hit Portobello.

6. Christopher J says:

Hey – just found a link to the menus on the official Portobello website…

7. Sandra says:

I would like to get the menus especially since you have to pay ahead of time. Please try to post the menus. This sounds like a great,thing to do – especially during Wine and Food Festival. Being able to get a special dinner at a reasonable price.

8. Emily says:

If I already have a reservation for one of the restaurants, do I need to specify that I want the $30 deal?