Our week was filled with lots of treats, including some delicious news from Disney restaurants! And we have a whole new menu to taste-test at The Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge. YUM!
At Walt Disney World, we have new Club Cool flavors and exotic cupcakes to enjoy. Plus, Disneyland unveiled new churros. Where do we start first?!
Did you miss any of the news this week? Well, read on!
Disney Food News
- We have the scoop on the new Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge in Disney World’s Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Take a look at the newest flavors at Epcot’s Club Cool in Walt Disney World!
- For themed cupcakes, stop by The Mara at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge! Choose between the Zebra (Chocolate Butterfinger) and Giraffe (Orange Marmalade) Cupcakes!
- Check out eight new churro flavors at Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, and more!
DFB Reader Finds
Facebook Friend Ted shared his thoughts on a Waffle Chicken Sandwich being tested at Disneyland: “Was lucky enough to be at Dland when they tested a waffle chicken sandwich with Sriracha mayo. SHOULD’VE been yummy. I ignored everyone’s complaints of it being too sweet, but I’m a sugar addict. Both waffles were coated (I mean coated!) in sugar. What could’ve been a savory delight was a sugar disaster. Bummed!!! I had to wait three hours before the cookie sounded good. Hope they take it back to the drawing board and re-release it!”
And check this out!!! We were honored to have a proposal at our October 2nd DFB Snack Attack IllumiNations Dessert Party, and… she said YES!! Congratulations to the happy couple! It was so great to meet you guys! Check out Meghan’s bling:
Thanks for sharing!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining!
Headed to Disney World soon? Pick up our 2013 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book for $4 off using code DINE!
This comprehensive e-Book offers over 400 pages of expert information, color photographs, advice, reviews, and details about Dining in Disney World. And these awesome bonus items are included:
- Downloadable worksheets for planning your trip.
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries to help you with brainstorming.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges.
- An index of some of our favorite Top 5 lists.
- Four food-themed scavenger hunts — one for each Disney World theme park!
- Disney Dining Trivia to play while waiting in line, or waiting for a table.
Pick up your copy today with code DINE for a $4 discount! As a downloadable PDF, the book can be read on your computer, smartphone, and tablet easily!
Want Even More Savings?
If you’re headed to Disney World this year or in early 2014, our BEST DEAL can be found when you bundle for savings!
Right now, get over 40% off of four of our most popular Disney Dining Guides with the DFB Guide + Snacks Bundle.
Including the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining AND all three of our DFB Snacks Guides. Get more information about the DFB Guide + Snacks Bundle here!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix gears up for breakfast with the Classic Mickey Waffle Iron!
disZine highlights “The Avengers” soon to appear on food packages!
Yesterland features culinary demos at the 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Orlando Sentinel visits Epcot’s France pavilion.
Cleveland.com showcases dining with Walt Disney World characters!
Orlando Life shares the 2013 Silver Spoon Awards. Best Re-Invented Restaurant — California Grill!